Epilogue

Third Person's POV (age 15)

"What's up everyone! If you didn't already know we're the Caylen Twins. I am Jeremy and obviously the most attractive twin. I know this usually isn't what I do on my channel but that was more of a reason why I should do it." Jeremy said into the camera as his sister Elena punched his arm. "Ow what was that for??" Jeremy asked as he rubbed the spot where his sister punched him.

"And I am not only his beautiful twin sister Elena but also his only friend" Elena said. "Hey! You are not!" Jeremy argued. "Max and Jake don't count. Max is our dog and Jake is our pet fish." She giggled. "They count plus what about the guys Zander and Jax." Jeremy defined.

"Whatever. So today we decided to bring back the sibling tag. We've seen a lot of these and we thought I'd be fun. If you wanna send us pictures or edits of this video use the #SiblingtagwithJerandEl " Elena said.

"Alright so now for the catch or my favorite part. Every question wrong will lead to one of these things dunked on our heads. We felt like we needed to take it to the extremes because after all we are twins. The one with the most questions wrong will be shot two times with my paint ball gun. " Jeremy said.

"Alright let's do this. First question. Who was my first kiss?" Elena asked. "What kind of question is this? I am your brother not Jaiden." Jeremy panicked. "I told you right after it happened. " She said grabbing a egg. "No no wait. I know just don't mess up my hair." he pleaded. "Was it uh Scott?"

"Nope it was Zander" she smirked as she smashed the egg on Jeremy's head. "I said not the hair" Jeremy said grabbing the yolk and throwing it at Elena. "My turn, What was my first word?" Jeremy asked. "Thats so easy, your first word was Kiki" she smiled. "Whatever" Jeremy mumbled. "What's my favorite book?" Elena asked.

"The Percy Jackson series" Jeremy said crossing his finger. Elena was a book worm, she always had a book or camera in her hand. "Correct" "Who's my favorite superhero?" Jeremy asked. "Seriously? You like all the superheroes, I can't name them all" Elena said confidently. Jer smirked, "Wrong, it's Superman" he said as he dumped a bag of flour over Elena's head.

~~~~~

Megan carefully set down the bags of groceries. As she made her way into the kitchen she noticed the back door was wide open. She set the bags down and made her way to the back yard where she found her son and daughter dripping in chocolate syrup, mustard and other sauces. A laugh escaped her lips as Elena threw flour at Jeremy. Jer picked up a bottle of ketchup and dropped it as soon as he saw his mother standing in the door way.

"Elena started it" Jeremy defined. Jeremy was a mamas boy but he'd never admit. His sister and his mom were his best friends but you'd ask him he'd denied it. "Oh I am so telling dad this was your idea" Elena whined. Nonetheless Elena was daddy's little princess. She got away with everything just by looking up at her dad with her famous puppy dog eyes.

"Why are you blaming her? I am not yelling at anyone. And your not in trouble. I am just disappointed" Megan said as she walked towards them. "Mom please don't pull the I am disappointed card." Jeremy pleaded. "But I am disappointed that you didn't invite me" Megan said as broke an egg on Jer's head.

"Why does everyone go for the hair?"Jeremy whined as he wiped off the egg. "I am home" Jc yelled through the house. When no one answered he headed for the backyard.
"Seriously!" He yelled as he spotted his wife and kids having a food fight. Everyone dropped what ever was in their hands.

"Hey dad" Elena waved. "I can't believe you didn't wait for me" Jc yelled. Soon the Caylen family continued their food fight. "That's the end of this video. Go check out my channel, I just uploaded a new cover. Click on my face for the link." Jeremy said as he threw flour at everyone. Elena pushed her brother out of the way. "To see my channel click on my face or the link in the down bar. " Jeremy pushed his sister. "And make sure to...." Jeremy was interrupted by Megan and Jc. "To like and subscribe!!!"

"Byyeeeeee"

A/N SURPRISE!!!!!!!!! I felt you guys needed this and it was really writing it. So I hope you enjoyed it.