9. Part 2

Meg's POV

In the door way stood Chris. He could barely stand up, he had a bottle of what seemed to look like Vodka. "It's true!" he slurred. "Excuse me!?" Vivian yelled. Vivian yelling made Jc and Drew come to the door. "You! You got her pregnant." He said poking Jc's chest. Jc moved his hand away. "Chris I think you should leave" Jc said. "No I am not leaving till I am done here" he slurred.

He walked towards me. Jc stood in front of me protectively. "I am in love with you. I moved to California in hope that this loser would dump you. And then I'd swipe in a pick up the pieces. In the end we'd be together the way it's suppose to be. But nothing worked out that way." he slurred as he dropped his bottle. "Shit" Chris sat by the wall resting his back on it. His eyes closed. "I think that's it. Jc help me pick him up" Drew said. They picked up Chris and set him on the couch. Light snores left Chris's mouth.

"He so drunk, I am surprised he made it here" Drew said. "Do you think he was driving?" Sam asked. "We don't know. I guess we'll find out when he wakes up" Jc said. We cleaned up the living room. "This probably the worst baby shower in the world." Vivian said with sadness in her voice. "What? this was great okay and if it wouldn't of been for Chris then we'd still be partying. Thanks Vi, I love you" I said. "awe Megan I love you to" she said.

A/N hey guys so here's the second part. I hope you like it and I am sorry about the late update. I've been so busy packing and I didn't have wifi. I should be at my new house on Monday and hopefully I can get wifi as soon as possible. So this is what I leave you with. Til next time my lovelies 💋