7.Boy or Girl

Jc's POV

Today's the day. More specifically the day I find out the sex of my first baby and I am really hoping it's a boy. Well if it's a girl then that's cool. It would be fun to watch a mini Meg run around the house. In all honesty I am a little nervous. Maybe it's because I had to convince Meg to let us know the sex of the baby. Meg wanted the sex of the baby to be a surprise.

"Jc are you ready" Meg said walking into the living room. "Are you nervous?" she asked sitting down. "A little. I just hope the baby is healthy and this is my first time going to a ultra sound and I am just freaking out a little." "Jc clam down, everything is going to be okay, you'll see"

"Okay let's go" I said helping her up.

Meg's POV

I watched as Jc impatiently tapped his feet. I held Jc's hand tighter. "Megan Martinez" I got up but Jc stayed seated. "Jc come on" I said. He got up and followed me.

"So how have you been? Is the dad?" Dr. Collin. "I've been good and this the dad. He's a little nervous." I said with a laugh. "First time parents are always nervous" she said with a laugh. I lifted my shirt for her to put the weird stuff on my stomach. "So in last time since I saw you have you felt and any pain?" "No" I simply said. "Okay this is the babies head." she said pointing to the screen.

"And heres her little leg." she said. "You said her, so we're having a baby girl" Jc said. "I was hoping you'd see the hint. Congratulations your having a baby girl" she said.

A/N what up guys. So these next few weeks I will be packing because I am moving therefore I will not be updating once a week. Yes this means my updates will be less recent but just try to hang there. I hope you guys understand. Thanks for the amazing support. Muah💋