spicy cuddles *

- smut warning 😘 (pretty detailed shiz bae)
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vinnie and i were cuddling in his favorite position. him laying on top of me with his head in between my breasts. his torso in between my thighs. it was a lot to handle which is why i avoided this position when he was sleepy. it made me too worked up. more than usual lol.

i was trying to focus on my phone so i would forget about how much i wanted him. it felt wrong for me to feel like that. we had never done anything together before. he was trying to be respectful because i had never done anything with anyone.

plus every time i'd try to do something by myself i wouldn't feel anything. i was hopeless in that department, it was no wonder why he didn't want anything to do with me in that area.

he kept moving slightly and it was driving me crazy. my phone became less and less interesting. suddenly i felt his fingers ran down my side. they traveled all the way down to my thigh. he then started to massage my thighs.

what the hell is he trying to do to me.

i powered off my phone and sat it on the bedside table. my fingers curled into his hair. i closed my eyes and imagined getting what i so desperately needed at that moment.

i fell a little too deep into my imagination cause i began to pull on his hair. i quickly opened my eyes hoping he didn't think anything of it, but his grip on my thighs tightened.

i was too ashamed to ask for anything. i had to do it non verbally. i wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled on his hair again. i leaned my head down and kissed his cheek. his eyes shut tightly. his hands crept up to my hip bones. he ran his thumbs over them and then kept rising his hands on my body. soon he was gripping my sides. i huffed.

vinnie's pov

i was going insane. i wanted nothing more than to just slowly pull down the small layers in between us. i just wanted to be skin to skin. to feel her warmth. her fingers were in my hair and her thighs were wrapped around me. she was so close i could feel her heart beat in other places against me. fuck.

it seemed like she wanted what i wanted but i wasn't sure and i didn't want to pressure her. she had never done anything and i knew she'd be nervous.

i took two of my fingers and stuck them in the band of her panties and slid across. her breath hitched and i stopped my movements.

suddenly her hand was on mine. she was guiding me. she pushed my hand back into her pants.

"i wanna know what it feels like." she whispered extremely quiet. my fingers stayed at the top of her underwear band.

"are you sure?"

"yes."

"i'm gonna take these all the way off okay?"

"okay."

"is this okay?" i asked as i slowly pulled her panties down.

y/n's pov

"yes baby do whatever you want unless i tell you to stop." my back was coming off the bed basically begging him for more.

"you're sure about this? you want me to take control?"

he sounded so concerned. "baby i'm sure i promise." i whined, becoming impatient.

"i'm gonna take care of you okay? don't worry i'm gonna be gentle." he climbed off of me and pulled my underwear off of my ankles. he took off his shirt and my hand immediately fell to his stomach, roaming his soft skin.