3

───

───

RUMI WAS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED and baffled at the same time. she wasn't sure whether she should be happy that there's suddenly vegetation outside the house, or concerned that there was a strange man following her lady.

     "ah, I met him outside. he looked all sad and lonely so I picked him up", himari casually informed, making it seem as if sukuna was like some abandoned puppy or something.

     "o-oh...I see...umm...how may I address you, mister?", rumi kindly asked.

"suku—"

"ryō! his name is ryō. cute, right?", himari butted in, making sukuna click his tongue as he simply crossed his two human arms.

"o-oh! okay! ryō-san, would you like the spare room next to the stairs? I can clean it up and—"

"nah! he'll just share one with me. I have questions about this worl—I mean about my future, since you know, I'm going to be here for a while anyways".

     "hm? what do you mean, lady himari? you've already been here for nearly five months. there's only two more weeks before your father will escort us back", rumi smiled, to which himari shouldn't even be surprised anymore.

     after all, she just did swap souls with some random body, and who even knew what wack timeline this was.

     "ah, okay okay. um...is...is my father nice?", himari questioned, making sukuna give the woman a weird look.

"I-IT'S JUST THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN SO LONG SO...."

rumi nodded.

"master hotaru is very nice and exceptionally caring towards all his subordinates and especially you, my lady! however, he's also strict with his samurais, so it all depends on perspective I suppose", rumi smiled.

himari then hummed as she started wriggling her brows at rumi, making the maid slightly uncomfortable.

     "say, rumi, do you fancy my fathe—"

     "L-LADY HIMARI, P-PLEASE!! THAT'S FORBIDDEN AND PLEASE STOP TEASING ME!", rumi choked out, making sukuna lowly chuckle as himari shrugged.

     "ah it's okay rumi. I was just messing with you. and you can just call me himari. after all, calling me lady is lowkey weird".