42

───

───

     "GOJŌ-SENSEI!! TŌJI-SENPAI?! GETŌ-SENPAI?! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!", itadori shouted, sighing, as they all became separated after the monstrous snowstorm.

scratching the back of his head, itadori suddenly squinted his eyes, as he saw a burst of fire diminishing and restarting.

trying to be as sneaky as possible, the pink-haired teen shuffled through the snow, hiding behind a few leafless trees, as he was instantly discovered.

     "huh? you're one of her companions aren't you?", the volcanic demon questioned.

     "mt. fuji??"

     the single-eyed demon gritted his dark teeth together, as his fists clenched, to which a small burst of lava had puffed out from his volcano top.

"JŌGO! MY NAME'S JŌGO, YOU BRAT!"

"ohhhhh!! so like gojō, but switched...that's cool! so, what are you doing up here? I thought volcanoes usually resided...ya know...not here?", itadori asked, to which the demon had grinned.

"I was originally looking for gojō satoru, but I suppose you could be a little warmup, if you'll even last that long, that is", jōgo haughtily mocked, immediately sending a line of flames towards itadori, incidentally burning the already barren trees.

     "HEY! I WASN'T READY YET!!", itadori shouted, now running up the hill, as he managed to dodge every line of flame thrown his way.

jōgo manically laughed, sending ember insects towards itadori's way, to which the boy had thought that he was about to get stung, before he felt someone grab onto his wrist and pull him back.

     "G-GOJŌ-SENSEI!!"

     "hey, yūji-kun! hope I wasn't too late", gojō grinned, watching the insects combust into flames, as jōgo didn't take another moment to hastily conjure up his disaster flames, punching it into the white-haired daimyo's stomach.

     a dent of charcoaled snow was left in the path of what used to be gojō and itadori, causing jōgo to celebrate with pride.

"aha! gojō satoru...the strongest? must've just been bluff!!", jōgo grinned, his smirk suddenly dropping as he felt two presences behind him.

immediately creating distance, jōgo's eye widened in shock at gojō standing perfectly unharmed meanwhile carrying itadori in his arm.