30

───

───

IT TOOK A FEW DAYS TO FINALLY arrive at gojō's mansion, due to himari's wish of not wanting to bother her father.

"okay, I've asked your maid or whatever to get me some ice, but I guess it has to be imported or some shit, so we'll just devise a plan to save miwa first", himari stated, sitting in the main room, as there was a table in the middle of them all.

"first, we'll have gojō and suguru enter the zen'in household and—"

"hold on! and since when were you on a first name basis with suguru?!", gojō interrupted, making himari roll her eyes.

     "quit getting jealous, side piece".

     gojō offendedly gasped.

     "and plus, why do you care? you call him suguru too", himari stated.

     "oh, so you get to call everybody by their first names except me?! you're truly a biased woman!", gojō huffed, making himari's mouth gape open.

"coming from the man who said 'I can't stay committed'", himari immediately retorted.

"well I—"

"himari, we're getting sidetracked", rumi whispered, to which the woman had stuck her tongue out at the white-haired male, who had promptly done the same.

getō sighed, shaking his head.

"anyways, as I was saying, gojō and su-gu-ru will be going to the zen'in household and holding them off as long as they can", himari stated, emphasizing on the dark-haired male's name.

"then I'll sneak in with mechamaru and find miwa. we'll convince her to take the fake poison and BAM! naoya finds her dead, cries or some shit, then when they bury her, we dig out her body from the grave and you and miwa live happily ever after!"

     "how will we know which room is hers?", muta asked, as not even he's seen miwa after her engagement with naoya.

     "we've got an ex-zen'in right here", himari smiled, glancing over at tōji, who just grimaced at the mentioning of that name.

"then what about us?", itadori asked.

"ah, stay hidden. no one can know that I'm back, but ryō, I do have a special task for you", himari stated, making the male groan.