50

───

───

    "BITCH, NANI THE FUCK?! WHAT THE HELL am I supposed to do with a yumi that can't be used with any normal arrows?", himari questioned, heading towards the village that was a bit west of lake biwa — for celebration of course.

     originally, himari had thought that she was going to receive another useful weapon with the sea stone embedded on it.

     however, susanoo had apparently created a bow using the sea stone, with the exterior being gold and royal blue, and the string made from the hair of the rarest horse: a galiceño.

"maybe the moon stone is made into an arrow for you to use", rumi suggested, to which himari had just sighed.

"but the issue is that I don't know where the moon stone is, or how to find tsukuyomi. no one even knows what gender they are!"

"maybe they'll just show up on their own??", itadori shrugged.

     "or maybe if you dress up as a bride and offer yourself as compensation again, they'll appear", gojō bitterly grumbled.

himari raised a brow, as she stifled a chuckle.

"someone's more salty than usual~"

"no I'm no—"

"MISS RUMI, IS THAT YOU?!", a loud voice suddenly interrupted, causing the girl herself to slightly flinch.

a teenage boy around the same height as itadori had swiftly strolled towards them, as the group had arrived at the sakedo village.

"w-who is this?", himari asked, watching the blonde boy — who had stunning blue eyes (almost as pretty as gojō's) — kneel before rumi and taking her hands in his.

"he's the boy that we met when you asked us to go get you those supplies. rumi bought him some nikuman when he forgot his money that day", itadori grumbled.

     "oh tea?! so while I was getting beaten up by an eight-headed dragon, you were flirting with some foreign-looking boy, huh?", himari teased, to which rumi's face had combusted into flames.

"N-NO, T-THAT'S NOT IT, HIMARI!!"

     "oh, you must be lady himari! I'm hohaku. it's a pleasure to meet you, considering what I've heard from miss rumi", the boy charmingly smiled.