45

───

───

HIMARI FELT MUCH BETTER AFTER CONFIDING in sukuna the previous night; waking up with more determination than ever, and with the mindset of avenging yuki.

     in fact, the woman was now enjoying the spring flowers that had bloomed after yuki's death, though specifically one had caught her eye.

     "lady himari, isn't that lake biwa?", itadori asked, pointing at the large lake with a red torii (shrine gate) perched on a small platform at the center of it.

"oh wow...so where's susanoo?", himari questioned, squinting her eyes, as she even bent her body forwards, looming over the clear waters.

     "mm...how did you summon amaterasu?", itadori asked, setting down their baggages, since they still lacked the accompaniment of their horses.

     "I don't know...I stepped into her territory and apparently I disturbed her sleep or something", himari answered, still standing on the edge of the grassy field, as gojō suddenly snickered.

"then perhaps you should step into susanoo's territory", gojō grinned, pushing the woman into the shallow waters, as himari fell onto all fours, scraping her palms and knees.

     "BITCH! WHAT THE FU—"

     gojō then promptly splashed some water onto himari's face, causing her to glare at the male, as getō hurried over with a dry towel.

     "himari, are you okay?", getō asked, helping the girl up, as he draped the towel over her head.

     "gojō satoru, I swear...one day...I'll make you get on your knees and kneel to me, you white rat", himari spat.

gojō snorted, as he stuck his arms in his opposite sleeves.

"please! the day I bow down to you will be the day that I lose my wit, because I will never, ever kneel before someone who's weaker than me", gojō proclaimed, causing himari to huff, as she only turned towards getō.

"thanks, suguru, but I can dry my own hair", himari smiled, to which the male had nodded.

"okay...sooooo that didn't work. what's next?", itadori awkwardly chuckled.

"mm...should we offer him some food and finery?", rumi suggested.

"it's okay guys. I got this", himari said, obnoxiously clearing her throat, as she made an oval formation with her hands pressed against the corners of her lips.