19

───

───

HIMARI WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED with how well off the village was, considering that they were in the middle of a war or two.

everyone parted like the red sea as they saw the four sharing two horses, riding through the main road, as sukuna — who was still in his bunny form — rested in top of the woman's head.

     "should we rest for a moment, lady hima—"

     "nope, nope, nope!! you may refer to me as my lord, lord hima, or hima", himari interrupted, to which itadori had slapped a hand against his mouth, nodding.

     the four have traveled through the night without any rest, well, rumi fell asleep on itadori's back as she held onto the boy's waist, meanwhile himari leaned back and slept against tōji's chest.

     the two didn't wake up until the sun had risen, to which tōji had scoffed at how heavy the red-haired woman was.

     "then...shall we rest, my lord? because for your information, tōji-senpai and I didn't sleep the entire night", itadori yawned, to which himari had sighed.

"okay okay!! let's stop at that food stall over there. there's tables and stuff", himari smiled, to which the four had gotten off their horses, tying the reins close by so that no one would even attempt to steal them.

himari held sukuna, as she fed him a nikuman that she had ordered.

the woman nearly squealed at how cute the demon bunny looked, nibbling on his food, as his nose wrinkled ever so slightly.

     "e-excuse me, but here's the tea that you all ordere—EEK!!"

the woman had accidentally tipped over the tea cups as sukuna had hopped across the table to steal one more nikuman, surprising the stall owner.

"OH MY LORD, I'M SO SO SORRY!! I HOPE IT DIDN'T BURN TOO MUCH!", the woman apologized, seemingly on the verge of tears, as she gently dabbed himari's arm with a cloth.

     "oh, no worries! the tea was just warm, so it's really fin—"

     the emerald eyed woman then halted in her sentence as she noticed the woman's gaze on tōji, who was staring into space.

     himari then cleared her throat, snapping the lady out of her trance as she hastily went back to the counter to get another tea set.