46

───

───

"HIMARI, ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE GOING to be okay? maybe I should just stay with you and have yūji-kun go by himsel—"

     "NO NO NO!! you two go together! you need to keep him on track. he's kind of adhd", himari whispered, causing rumi to be confused.

"ad...hd?"

"uhhh...like short attention span. so you two go together okay? here's the list and take as loooong as you both need", himari winked, shooing the two teenagers away, as there was a village that was just a little west of the lake.

rumi and itadori waved, as now it was just himari and the four men.

     "himari, what did you send them away for? it's not for your...shipping thing again...is it?", getō asked, causing the woman to lightly chuckle.

     "nahhhh!! I actually needed them to get me a few supplies", himari answered.

     "like what?", sukuna curiously questioned.

     "mm...like some gloves...some clothes...some teacups...some extra medicine and food", himari casually replied, standing up and stretching her limbs.

"himari, are you sure you don't need any help? you know we don't mind", getō stated, as he was seated beside gojō, who was munching on some daifuku.

"huh? oh yeah. and just heads up, please don't help me even when I look like I'm about to die. I assure you that I'll be fine", himari stated.

     "what are you—"

     "suguru, you're worrying too much. just let her die", gojō interrupted, to which himari had promptly picked up her holy sword, unsheathing it.

     sighing, the woman started calmly walking towards the lake, causing the eight-headed demon to perk up.

     "sucks to have low pain tolerance I guess", himari muttered to herself, taking off her shoes and socks, as wet socks were a sin.

"oho? it's just going to be you? are you sure you won't die in the first few minutes?", one of the heads that was near the center of the body mocked.

himari yawned.

"y'all ready? or is talking smack your only talent?", the auburn-haired woman bravely insulted, causing the eight heads to glance at each other before readying themselves.