24

───

───

HIMARI WAS CLENCHING ONTO THE wooden railing that was attached to the wall, meanwhile tōdō was trying to pry the woman off by tightly gripping onto himari's ankles.

     "BROTHER, WHY ARE YOU RESISTING THE WAY OF BEING A MAN?!", tōdō shouted.

     "OPEN YOUR EYES AND LET GO OF THE BAR SO THAT WE CAN TALK IN THE HOT SPRINGS!"

"I-I'M HONORED!! BUT WHY CAN'T WE JUST TALK OUTSIDE?!", himari screamed back, still shutting her eyes, as everyone gawked at the duo weirdly.

"brother, why are you even closing your eyes? it's an all male hot spring!", tōdō stated.

'EXACTLY!', himari internally cried.

it wasn't until a few moments later that himari had felt a warm embrace, as it felt like she was suddenly being carried.

     the woman's face was covered by an abnormally large hand, to which she could recognize it as tōji's — from the amount of callouses.

     "lad—I-I mean lord hima, are you okay?", itadori asked, to which tōdō had raised a brow at the woman's supposed status.

     "apologies, but our lord has a phobia of taking baths with other men. he's self-conscious, if you know what I mean", gojō whispered, to which himari felt her entire face burn up.

     with tōji carrying the woman bridal style, himari's face dug into the crook of the man's neck; the dark-haired male then walked out with himari meanwhile the rest had awkwardly shuffled into the hot spring.

     "you're such a problematic woman. and to think that you had slayed a snake that was four times your size", tōji scoffed, making himari peek through her fingers, as she showcased a playful yet apologetic smile.

     "well to be fair, I had the help of suzaku...", himari mumbled, slightly pouting.

     "so you're saying that you're completely useless, huh?", tōji asked, making himari gasp.

     "sir, don't come for me like that, even if you're right, okay?! my feelings will get hurt...", himari mumbled, sticking her pointer fingers together as tōji wondered what the hell the woman was doing.

     nevertheless, tōji had patted the woman's head, gently ruffling her hair, surprising himari.

"huh? wha—"