31

───

───

     APPARENTLY THE WOMAN PRESSED TŌJI'S hand against her warm face and had no recollection of it, as she just simply thanked the male for helping her out, meanwhile tōji responded with a simple hum.

     "would you like any rewards? maybe some more money? or some new clothes?", himari asked, brushing her hair as she hurriedly tied it up into a high bun.

     "am I just that materialistic to you?", tōji asked, making himari momentarily pause.

these were one of the moments that she'd deeply process before answeri—

"yes", the woman bluntly stated, making tōji slightly frown as he diverted his gaze.

"just kidding~", the woman chuckled, making the man now skeptical.

"I mean...you've certainly gotten better about it. I'm proud of you", himari smiled, standing up from the makeup stand in one of gojō's guest rooms, as she skipped towards tōji, who was just sitting on a mat.

"so to reward you, I was thinking of getting you a variety of weapons, so that you don't always have to fight with your barehands", himari stated, batting her eyelashes, as the woman voluntarily wiggled onto tōji's lap.

"huh? and you're not worried that I'll kill you and run away with all your money?", tōji asked, allowing the woman to just play with his hands.

     "if you wanted to, you would've already done so. I'm not that hard to kill", himari laughed.

     "but first we need to get you that worm that you usually wear around your body. lowkey wish it was me, but oh well", the woman said, muttering the last part.

"huh?"

"I-I said, let's go shopping now before executing our plan later tonight!", himari lied, standing up as she attempted to pull the man up too.

tōji let out a mixture of a chuckle and a scoff, as he stood up beside the woman, towering over himari, as he watched her grip onto his hand.

"shall we go then?"