𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

The two kids had very different streaming schedules. Tubbo had been doing almost daily streams for a while now, Tommy however barely even streamed. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy streaming, it had just became a little joke between Tubbo, Tommy and their twitch chats that he never streamed.

Today was one of the very rare days that Tommy and Tubbo was streaming. The two boys and Ranboo were all together building some stupid tower together, hey atleast it wasn't completely cobblestone this time. "Tommy do you have any of that nether wood?" Tubbo asked, searching through the double chests they had brought with them to carry around all the materials. "Yeah I have it here, are we using it for the walls?" Tommy asked, already pilled up to the top of the tower with a few stacks of that red wood in his inventory. "I was thinking of using it for the flooring, could you pass down some so I can test it?" Tommy nodded and let a stack of the wood drop down to his friend.

The three boys were going well, they had been streaming for almost two hours now but showed no sign of stopping. "One minute guys, I'll be back in a second." Tommy apologised and stood up, leaving his headphones on his desk and leaving to go do and grab some snacks or whatever Tommyinnit did.

Technoblade was bored. He had spent the morning with Tommy in the basement doing more training and now had nothing to do. He was tired, but not tired enough to sleep. He had already pestered Phil earlier today so going to him for entertainment would be an asshole move. Wilbur was in his song writing hours and there was an unspoken rule in the house to leave Wilbur alone for these hours. So what was Techno to do other than go hang out with a bunch of almost adults? Unfortunately for him, they were streaming; but that never stopped him.

Tommy had just left the room as Techno walked up the stairs, giving him a quick nod as he made his way downstairs to the kitchen. Techno walked into Tommy's room, quickly realising that Tommy's PC faced the door. You know that thing about how vampires can't see their reflection? Technoblade felt like that. It was odd staring into the monitor knowing that you should be in that but you're, not.

Eh, whatever.

Techno sat down on the chair, careful not to move the chair that much; the three ghosts had learnt the hard way from when Phil appeared as that green silhouette on Tommy's stream weeks before. For some reason, Techno didn't have that pink silhouette around him today. Odd, but atleast it was now easier to annoy Tommy and Tubbo. He looked at the monitor, trying to wrap his small brain around how Twitch worked. What the fuck is this shit. He eventually found out how to type onto  the stream so a little text box showed up, but what would he type? I guess a little self-promotion never hurt anyone.

"Subscribe to Technoblade."

He would laugh but I think a deep disembodied chuckle would be even weirder, Phil would definitely murder him then. The door quickly opened and Techno scampered off the chair, once again careful not to tilt or move it as Tommy sat back down in the chair, Techno standing behind him and watching; kind of creepy but whatever. The young boy looked to his Twitch chat and shared their confusion, deleting the message and switching back to his Minecraft overlay.

"I'm back Tubzo and Ranboob." He announced, resuming the game and continuing to build the tower. Tommy didn't mention it on stream but Techno could tell that as soon as he hit that end stream button he was going to stomp down those stairs and give Techno a right bollocking.

× × × × × × × ×

"TECHNO YOU ASSHOLE!" Tommy's screamed as he stomped his way down, looking around for the pink haired. "I know your here. Get your ass out here before I get Phil." Tommy shouted again, crossing his arms and staring at the desk in the corner. Techno soon appeared, his ghostly pink form sighing with annoyance. "You can't keep pulling the Phil card, I don't do it!" Techno groaned, sounding a lot more child like. Techno seemed to do that a lot around Tommy. "Well maybe if you weren't such a bitch then I wouldn't have to!" The two stared at each other in annoyance, quickly giving up the joke and falling into laughter.

"Why did you put 'Subscribe to Technoblade' on my stream though?" Tommy asked, taking a seat on Techno's bed. "Free promotion." Techno said, smiling at a confused Tommy as he took out of his phone and opened YouTube. "No fucking way." Tommy laughed, scrolling through Technoblade's YouTube. "I can't believe thi- YOU STILL POST?" Tommy turned on the newest video from about a month ago, the two had arrived by then. "Does Phil and Wilbur know about it?" Tommy asked while Techno's monotone voice played in the room. "Yep."

"And you didn't tell me about it?"

"Nope."