𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

"Well, what's on for the agenda today, Tubbo?" The blondette asked to his brown haired friend. The two had been lazing around for a good hour now, being exhausted after Quackity had called them late might for a recording session. He was a great friend but man was he loud, it still suprised the two to this day, especially since they thought Tommy was the loudest out of everyone on the server. "We might as well finish up the house so we don't have to worry about it anymore." Tubbo suggested as he took a bite out of some caramel fudge. He had went down town early this morning and have visited a bakery, they sold fudge, it was very good. Tommy bounced off of the sofa and stretched his arms before making his way to the kitchen.

"Last time I checked the lighting is broken so we'll need some flashlights." He took two flashlights and threw one to Tubbo who had now joined him in the kitchen. "You're really not helping my fear of the dark, Tommy." Tubbo chuckled a 'oh-my-god-I-am-shitting-myself' laugh. He was suprised he hadn't left this house already after speaking to ghosts and spirits, something about them just made him want to stay. The attic was the last place the boys hadn't explored yet, and with that and a bit of cleaning, the house would be pretty much restored to it's former glory. As each day passed it started to look more like a quaint cosy home than a dead person's rotting home. The attic was a random door connected to the kitchen that led to a staircase. "Oh stop being a baby, Tubbo, think of it like Five Nights at Freddy's but in real life and instead of robots and shit there's ghosts." Tommy chuckled at his friends scaredness, despite the fact that he was also shitting himself.

However, before the boys could start that adventure, the front door received a harsh knock. "Oh thank god." Tubbo sighed in relief at the fact that the trip to the attic would be postponed, even for a few minutes. "Is it the same people from like a day ago?" Tommy asked, placing his turned off flashlight on the countertop as he followed his brunette friend to the door. "It was some old couple from the village who saw us earlier, they work at the bakery. They're very nice, maybe they bought more fudge!" At this revelation, Tubbo dashed towards the door and fiddled with the keys. However, instead of the two teens being greeted with a nice elderly couple, they were met with two middle aged men at their front door.

The first looked around 22 or 23, he had aqua blue eyes and brown hair swayed to one side; he wore a yellow and navy stripped jumper and some basic black jeans. The other had long red and black punk-like hair and an oversized black hoodie and jeans. "Good evening, Mrs Simons- Oh." The brunette said before cutting himself off and staring at the two children infront of him. "Oh! My name is Thomas Simons, but you can just call me Tommy, I assume you know my gran? Oh, and this is Tubbo, he's my friend." Tommy shook hands with the brunette while Tubbo greeted the ravenette. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Kai and this is Jack." The red and black haired man introduced himself as they made their way into the house.

"So do you two live here? I thought Mrs Simons lived here and took care of it after everything." Jack asked as he sat down on the snow white sofa. "We moved in last week, it was getting too hard for her to take care of it all alone. If you need to go visit her she lives down Nottinghamshire." Tommy led the conversation like he normally did, it didn't help that Tubbo knew nothing about the conversation topic. "Why have you came here?" Tubbo asked, trying to include himself into the conversation without being rude or intrusive. "Yeah, we visit here almost every month. One of our old friends used to visit the nearby woods, so this home became a sort of memorial for him." Kai explained with a somewhat regretful smile, well now the conversation was awkward. "We were all in a band together for a few years, but we eventually grew apart due to some.. creative differences." Kai explained.

The two seemed to get uncomfortable after discussing their friend's death, so Tubbo changed the topic; he may not be the best at conversations but making people more comfortable and at home was his speciality. "If you don't make mind me asking, what was his name?" Jack smiled at this and sighed softly, "We all called him Wilbur. He was a nice guy - good voice and could play the guitar well. He was kinda like the glue that held us together looking back at it." Man, what if these people were big celebrities and Tommy and Tubbo had no idea, that would be so very cool. "What's the name of your band?" Tubbo asked, he was always interested in music, and this could be an excuse to expand his music taste. "Oh, we don't do music anymore. I still play electric guitar and Jack's done his own thing." Kai explained, his regretful smile replaced with a somewhat happy one.

"You said he liked the forest? I'm pretty sure the forest came in the contract, so you can go in and.. I don't really know, make a proper memorial for him? It would properly be a better grave area than some house he never interacted him." Tommy suggested. Despite his loud and somewhat annoying personality, he was genuinely a good kid, and today was one of those times it shone. "That... would be really nice actually, thank you Tommy." Jack responded with a small smile. And with that small conversation, Jack and Kai left, thanking the two young boys once more before heading off in the direction off the deserted forest. "Well, that took longer than expected." Tommy sighed and leaned against the wall, facing Tubbo as he still sat on the sofa. "It's almost 4pm, man, maybe we move should move the attic to tommorow? I have an Among Us stream at 5." Tubbo said, taking out his phone to check the time and then going onto Twitter to reply to Karl or whatever Tubbo does on Twitter.

The two boys split up for the night. Tubbo started streaming around 5pm and played with the OfflineTTV and Tommy streamed an hour and a half later on the DreamSMP, fucking around with Eret, Fundy and Sapnap as they worked on the rest of L'manberg despite Sapnap's interferences. The nightime soon arrived, it didn't help that with the coming Winter the sunlight appeared less and less. It was already was past his bed time, not that Tommy had one, he is a big man. He was still up, scrolling through Reddit aimlessly. He wasn't a paranoid kid, he was normally out like a light, so for him to be up this late for no reason was quite weird, even for TommyInnit. Soon enough, his eyes grew sleepy and he put his phone away, exhausted from all the screaming and socialising he had done that day. At the early hours of the day, the two boys laid asleep and restless, the only thing you could hear was the soft hum of the spruce trees swaying outside. It was peaceful. All was good.

The young teen awoke with a sudden halt. However, before his subconscious could even comprehend anything, his eyes fixated on the thing infront of him. A green silhouette, the same one from Tubbo's steam. But this time, it was closer, basically towering over his half-asleep body, he could see details of the man now. He wore some sort of dark green drape, almost acting like a cape more than a top, his pants were a basic black that cuffed at the edges slightly. The final detail was a green and white bucket hat, the most opaque thing, it seemed to shimmer in contrast to the semi-transparent body. "Oi mate." The figure said, he couldn't see his mouth move but he knew it was him. He had a very strong accent, not sure where from though.

"...What." Was all he could mutter out, is this a dream, if so it's a pretty realistic dream. "No, this isn't a dream, if that's what you were thinking." The ghost seemed to glide through air as he sat down on the bedside, no pressure was added to the bed, I think Tommy's on drugs. "Anyway, nice to meet you, my name is Phil, I am dead." He held his hand out to the young boy, even if he wanted to he probably couldn't shake his hand so the gesture was a bit.. off. "Uh.. Tommy." His limbs came back to life and he pushed himself up, sitting up comfortably on his red bed. "Oh yeah don't worry, I've heard all about you... That sounds a bit unsettling thinking about it." Phil chuckled at this, however it came out a lot more strained than he'd wanted. "Right, right. So, I wanted to say hello to you, officially. I already said hi to your friend, Tubbo, using that spirit box, wanted to make it equal. I can't speak for long periods of time, but nice to meet you."

They stared at each other in a somewhat disturbed silence for a moment. "There's more of you right? Is one of them named Wilbur?" Tommy asked, Phil only responding with a nod, seems he wants to limit his voice. "If you don't mind me asking, how did he die? And how did you die?" Tommy asked, a spark of curiosity in his voice. It's not every day you get to talk to dead people, might as well get all of your existential crisis questions about death out of the way now. "I think he was the... car crash, yeah that one. However, out of all of us Wilbur was the most open about his life and unfortunate demise. But I always had the feeling that he wasn't exactly telling the truth. But that's probably me overthinking it, I normally tend to do so, just ignore that. You probably should ask about death and stuff, kind of a sensitive topic, but we'll discuss it when we're ready." He seemed to completely dodge his own death, but whatever, despite the soft smile on his face.

"Right, thank you Phil." Tommy tucked himself back into his bed, satisfied for now with that answer. "Good night, Tommy, sorry for waking you up." Phil tucked him into bed, using up the last of his strength for the day to aid the boy once more, this time with a comforting dad-like hand on his shoulder. He disappeared as soon as he appeared, fading into the darkness of their room. What an eventful day...