The True Mate: Part 5

Part 5 

*Mature*

____

Acceptens 

The summer passed, and instead of the autumn colouring the leaf, spring still filed the air. Elain could never have been happier, no cold nights, so snow. No darkness. She and Tamlin had started to move into the mansion, working on repairing the damage. She never said anything about the claw marks or ruined furniture. Only said that it meant that they could start new, and fresh.

"Leaving our hurtful pasts behind." She had said one time, and Tamlin had agreed. They had fixed the bathrooms, allowing them both to take bath and washing mouth of dirt away. The water had almost been a solid brown color after that. And Elain had put up her hair. Now clean and falling in soft curls around her face. She had sound a dress in the mansion that fitted her, allowing her to change clothes for the first time since she arrived there. When she had been done she had walked down stairs only to find Tamlin siting at the simple table with the nights food. He had risen to his feet, gasping as she came down.

He had also fixed his hair, and washed of, but kept the stubble. He was a beauty she said to herself as she walked up to the table, siting down.

"Wine?" Tamlin asked. "The bottle has survived over the years, and I thought we could share it."

"Winse sound nice." Elain said. They had grown closer, but not yet gone to bed together. Kisses had been shared, hugs. But never anything more. Not that they didn't want to, to moment had just not been right. Tamlin poured the wine.

"Three questions?" He asked. A game they had started to play.

"Three Questions." Elain said back.

"Mmmmh... I know about your favourite Flower and animal... How about favorite Holiday, and why?" He asked and sat down.

"I most say Summer Solstice. Before it meant dances and music. A warm summer night with the finest of guests. Then i became the one time of the year we got some extra fine food. And now, it is the furthest from the darkness of the night you can come." Elain said sipping on her wine. "My turn, I want to ask you the same. But Least favorite holiday, and Why?"

"Easy... Calanmai, the night of fire." He said. Drinking of his own wine. "It demands something from me that I hate to give. In the beginning, I loved it. But as time moved on, I started to hate it more and more. And now... Even in my Exile I must preform the rite. And I hate it, but with out it My lands would die."

"What can make you like it again?" Elain asked.

"To do it with the right one..." Tamlin said, hesitating. "Was that your second question?"

"It was." She looked at her plate, and moved to take some of the food. Only to stop. Her hand hovered over the plates of food. And then she placed some on Tamlin plate. Serving him. Tamlin just looked at her, wide eyes and gaping.

"Did you just?"

"Yes." Ealin said. "I did." silence fell. Tamlin Just looked at her, choked.

"You... Accept it?"

"Yes..." She meet his eyes. "I did it for I want to stay, here, with you. Forever." took her hand. Holding it in his.

"And I will forever be grateful that you do." He moved in and kissed her. Elain got up and dragged him with her. They left the food standing on the table and gave in to the need.

His hands moved along her body, undoing the buttons in the back and the lasing in the front. Exposing her underlayers. Her own hands tock of his tunic and shirt. His bare chest rose and sank with his breathing. His hands gently moved to remove the straps on her underlayers, reveling her breast. Leaving them in the open. Elain let the rest of the dress fall down. Leaving her exposed in front of him. He undressed himself and lifted her up taking her to the one room that had been left untouched. Laying her down on the beed.

"Have you ever been with anyone before?" He asked. His hands moving over her breasts.

"One time..." Ealin said. Her own hands resting on his back. Tamlin kissed her, his tung moved into her mouth, playing around with hers. And his fingers started to move up the inside of her legs. Elain panted digging her nails into his skin when his fingers found ther target

"You like that?" His voice low.

"Yes..." She said, gasping when he touched the sensitive point. Moving around it, playing with her.

"I like this too..." He said moving down and started to lick her breasts. Elain arched her back. Gasping as he moved his fingers into her. Tamlin moved from her breast and whispered in her ear some words that made her blush. Her body tensed up, As his fingers continued to move in and out of her. And the they disappeared. Leaving her asking for more. Tamlin smiled and prepared himself. Whispering

"I am yours, and you are mine..." Elain gasped as he moved inside her.

"You are mine... And I am yours..." She repeated as he pushed deeper inside her.

"My mate..."

"My mate..." He moved faster, and Elain digged her fingers deeper into his skin. Holding on. Her body tensing up, making her unable to speck as release came over her. And Tamlin rorard.

They forgot about the food, it could wait to later. Instead they played around, Elains got a chance to see what she liked and not. The entier night, and most of the following day. And they talked, about all in this world. It wasn't until Elain walked outside to continue her work in the garden she realised that she had all that she had ever wanted. A male that loved her, a home of her own, and a garden to work in. Just like her sister had all they needed. And better, had had have no visions since the day she arived here. 

Elain let out a sigh, she was in the place she would call her home. 

____

That was Elain's story. I know Tamlin does not deserve happiness,  but I could not stop seeing these two together. 

I'm not a big fan of Elain as a character, so this was more a way for myself to explore her. I am so ready for a book that explores her fully. And I think it would probably be better than this.

Vote, Comment, Share!

/Mymymoon