Hope

This is me, rewriting the ONE THING I couldn't stand in Silver flames. And that is one detail about Feyres brith, why did she start to bleed.

I am aware that that can happen in real life, but it all just felt so ruched in the book, so I just want to add this to make it more reasonable for me. This will be a story about the seven days when Nesta is in the rite, Cassian on the continent, and we are following Feyre and Rhys during those seven days.

___

Cassian and Azriel left, leaving Rhys and Feyre alone in the River house with Armen. Who just looked at them, her silver eyes burning.

"I hope you two are aware of my stand in this." She said coldly. "And I will only repeat it once. This. Is, One of the stupidest things you have EVER done!"

"Yea yea..." Rhys said back, but Feyre stayed quiet.

"Why, WHY!" Armen shouted at them.

"I need to go..." Feyre said and moved to get up, Rhys took her hand making her stay. "I need some air..." Nesta was gone in the Rite, the queen had kidnaped Eris...

"Feyre?" Rhys asked, and her world seemed to tilt to the side.

"I just need some air..." Feyre repeated, the air in the room became thin and hard to breathe.

"Feyre!" Her vision turned black, and a riging hit her ears draining out all other sound. Feyre was vaguely aware that Rhys was holding her and moving her, she felt hands move over her body. And she was so warm... When things finely came back into focus She was in there bedroom, Rhys at her side, and Madja walking around her.

"It is so warm..." Feyre said, her throat dry.

"Hey... How are you fealing?" Rhys placed his hand over her forehead.

"Warm..." She said. "What happened?" Rhys eyes turned distant at her words.

"A reaction to the stress." Madja said and stoped. "One I don't like."

"Why?" Feyre tried to sit up but Rhys shock his head.

"I have found one case of a non Illyrian having a winged baby and surviving. The baby didn't make it do to lack of skilled healers present, but the mother survived." Feyre draw a breath, hope. They had hope. Rhys said nothing at her side. "The child was born almost three month too early, but had wrapped his wings around him that combined with his small size allowed for him to pass."

"That... This is goo."Feyre said, her hand moving to her belly.

"Yes, but we are running out of time, and your little episode made things a bit more complicated." Madja sat down. "Your baby have not wrapped his wings around himself yet, and normally they don't do that until the last week, but we need to help him move them now, and that is a risk for you."

"How is that affected by my fainting? I just got up to quick..." Feyre said back.

"Your body started to move into labour, a reaction to the stress. I stoped it, but if it happens again... I am not sure I can stop it twice." Feyre bit down on her lip, looking over to Rhys. Her mate had gone pale, his eyes still distent. His hand found hers, resting over her belly and there child.. "Madja, can you leave us for a moment?" Feyre asked, still looking at her mate.

"High Lady I..."

"I will be fine, just for a moment." Feyre held her voice stable and clear. Majda left them alone and Feyre moved up against the headboard, moving to the side allowing Rhys to sit in the beed. "Rhys, Talk to me." He stayed quiet, his mental doors closed.
"Rhys, don't hide from me now." He moved, meeting her eyes. Glossy with tears.

"I can't lose you." He whispered. "Feyre I can't lose you."

"You will not lose me." Feyre said and moved his hand to her cheek. "Rhys I am scared, and I have been from the start. But I don't have time to be afraid. I will not be afraid." She closed her eyes.
"We have a shiver of hope now, and I will hold on to it. Until the very end."

"I... I could realize you from the bargain, we could do that. But... The stress that typ of magic causes... It is to risky..." Rhys said, his voice shaking. "It could cause you to go back into labour and then... I can't lose you Feyre..."

"Rhys..." Feyre moved closer. "You will never lose me..." She swallowed, holding back tears.

"But I will... I don't think I can live in a world without you again... I just found you..."

"You will find me again, and Nyx... Nyx is a part of me too. And if you can stay, stay here for him. He will need someone to guide him in this world." She was crying now. "Promise me, that if I am slipping of to the next world, then you will brake the bargain and stay here for Nyx." Rhys shock his head again.
"Promise me Rhys."

"I can't..."

"I am Feyre Archeron, High Lady of the Night Court, and I refuse to be afraid of death." She said it out loud. "I am Feyre Archeron, and I will not be afraid."

"Feyre..."

"Say it after me Rhys." She gripped his hand harder. "Say the words."

"I am Rhysand, High Lord of the NIght Court, and I will not be afraid." He was shaking.

"Let's see if Majda can turn him around and lets hold on to the hope. And if it comes to it."

"I will not be afraid..."

Madja started to slowly work on moving Nyx wings to the right position. It pained Feyre to feal him move like that, to have Madjas hands push on her stomach to make him turn to the right position. But she held her face neutral, to not scare Rhys. Three days in and they woke up to the news that nothing happened down on the continent and that Nyx had turned back to how he was placed before. But they had finely gotten word out to Mor, and she was on her way back. Feyre was mostly confined to the bed, and Rhys walked around, not sure what to do inorder to help. Madja often send him out. Asking him to leave her and Feyre alone.

And that was when Feyre let herself cry in fear, she couldn't handel him seeing her like that, but alone she let it all out. All the fear and stress over the situation, with her, the queen, and Nesta. No word hade come from the rite, no word on how it was going for them out there in the wilderness.

Rhys could see how it all took a tool on his mate, how Feyre day after day got weaker. He feared that when the time come, she would not have the strength left to handel it. The work was draining for Madja to, the healer worked almost day and night to make this work. And time was running out if there was a chance for survival. Feyre had called it Hope, Rhys called it desperation, for all he could see was his mate in pain, and slowly losing her energy. Hope, what was that when no solution was the one he wised for.

That last night, it was not screams that woke him up, it was how Feyre moved at his side.

"I am begging you, just lay still..." He heard her say, Rhys open his eyes and placed his hand over her belly, fealing his son move under her skin.

"Can you lay still for mommy?" He asked, in answer Feyre gasped and placed her hand over his. He could feel the smell of her blood fill the room. Rhys knew that this... This was it, this was the end. And he was afraid,

His name was Rhysand of the Night Court, and he was afraid for his Mate and unborn child's life. 

____

Yes, I did a ToG refrens here, not realy the same, but almost. 

What do you think of this? Did you also bother with that detail in Silver Flames? Or am I alone about it? 

Are there any requests for things you want to read? Fluffy, anxiety? Any special couple? Want to know what you want to read from me! 

Vote, Comment, Share!!!! 

/Mymymoon