A Drunken Night

In High Lord of the Night Court Rhysands 537 years, there where a few moments that he still wondered how did I get here? This night was one of them.

When had it even started? Rhys tried to remember. Feyre had told him to take the weekend of, go out with Cass and Az. Yea, that must be how it all started. And then what? They had gone to the Cabin. And had the drinking started there or before? If it had started before it was not so bad if he could take his brothers here, but the bigger amounts must have been here.

Rhys moved and immediately regretted the movement, his head was falling of. What had happened then... It must have started quite normal, When was the last time only the three of them had been together alone? Before Under the mountain, they had 53 years of missed drinking to catch up on. Cass had said that and emptied a bottle. That was when the heavy drinking had started.

The fogy memory started to clear up. Then... Yea. Cassian had started to talk. A speech about how grateful he was for his brothers, standing on unsteady legs, slurring as he talked. Rhys might have cried. He could blame that on being a father of anyone asked him.

The sound of someone running and then the loudest opening of a door in the world made Rhys head pulsate. And then the sound of someone throwing up. Rhys knew that he would do the same if he moved one inch more.

Azriel had also held a speech, but not one as happy as Cassians. No he had talked about the fear he had felt for 50 years, of losing him, and this family. Az had emtided one bottle for himself during the speech. Cried and shared how he never wanted to feal that again. Rhys had cried some more, he blamed that on the boze. And not the fact that Az never shared anything more personal than what he ate for breakfast. Rhys was not even sure of he knew his birthday...

Hi moved his arm. And realised he needed to piss. That meant getting up, and down the stairs, and out of the cabin... He got up to sitting, And swallowed a reflex to puke. When was the last time he had woken up like this? Before Under the mountain? Had it been so long?

Pure will took him down the stairs and out. The cracks from the floor made him sob as his head pulsated in return. He relived himself outside. The fresh air helped to lift the fog from the previous night. He had also held a speech. A drunken, crying speech to his brothers. Yea, he had no excuse for that one.

He had talked about gratitude for having them at his side after he returned, how they had helped Feyre, how they both had fought and bleed for this court and land. How he never took them for granted. How he was forever grateful for all that they did and had done when he was gone. Just thinking about it made Rhys cry. He had the best family in the world.

But after the speeches... He got back inside, finding the sofa occupied by Cassian, a bangeded around his arm. How did that happen? They had continued to talked about old memories. And... And Cassian had tried to recreate a knife stunt... And cut him self on the blade. Rhys made a mental note to remove all weapons from this cabin before the next time they all was there to drink. That note would never be remembered again.

Azriel came inside after him. Pale to the point his face had a green tint. They said nothing. Just moved and made an effort to get something to eat. Only to stop as the sound of the pots, glasses and porslin where to loud for ther aching heads. Az sait down. Leaning his head in his hands, Rhys did the same. Cassian fell out from the sofa, making them both flich. Cass moned and got up, before he too made a run to get out of the cabin. Throwing up.

Son after the three migithed illyrian Warriors sat at the same table, head in hands, and tried to move as quietly as the cracking wooden chairs allowed them to. It was Azriel that broke the silence.

"Rhys, I am begging you, fix the floor bords, and replace the chairs to new ones that is quiet..." He only mombeld it.

"I will... Once I can move and not be dizzy..." Rhys said back.

"Good..." Azrriel said, Cassian moved, trying to get up and fell of his chair, making all three of them moan to the sound. "How did we even get here?"

"I am not sure..." Rhys said back. Cassian moved again, growing. "Let's just be quiet, and if the others ask, we was training, and that is why we stayed."

"Like they will believe that..." Az said. "Mor will see through us in ten seconds. And Feyre too. And I am convinced the Nesta has had her own hangovers often enough to recognise one."

"He got a point" Cass said from the floor. "The floor is nice... How long has it been sice we did this last?"

"54 years." Az said back. "Rhys birthday before it all happened. You broke the window."

"I don't remember" Cass said back.

"Of course you don't, you flew out of a window." Az said back. Ryus growned.

"That night, if I remember correctly you Az was half asleep the entier time." He then added.

"I will not deny it." Az said back. "I need to piss." He got up, the sound of the chair scraping the floor, made Rhys flinch.

"Never again... We are not doing this again."

"OOO yes we are." Cass said. "In another 54 years."

"I do hope not." Rhys said.

"And one day you will find Nyx like this."

"I hope not..." Rhys said. The thought of his son being old enough to do even half the tings he had done... "I do hope not..."

"If it helps, he will not be alone." Cass said, getting up.

"Are you and Nesta?"

"Cauldron no, but I hope that after 50 years we have a son that will join Nyx in all his adventures."

"Then I will leave it to Nesta to lecure them on how bad of an ide this is..." Rhys said.

"That is a plan." 

___

Just a little fun one. Do you have any ideas you want to read? Tell me about them in the comments! 

Vote, Comment, Share!

/Mymymoon