Talking

Okay, sorry for last week's break. Life is not too nice towards me right now, with my job taking up all my energy (however, I have about 12 different stroys in my head that I have come up with during work, but have not had time to write them down.) My family that has been a bit chaotic lately. And several tough farewells with friends who move to study in other cities.

This one was meant to be a little fun one, but like I said, I can not write funny things. One about Azriel who has to get help for his nightmares.

____

"Azriel! Azriel! AZRIEL!" Someone was screaming his name in the night, calling him back to the world. Gwyn was siting across his hips, shaking his shoulders to wake him up. "Azriel wake up gods damit!" She called and Azriel opened his eyes. His heart was speeding, his body covered in sweat. The nightmare had left his mind already.

"Gwyn..." He said, his throat dry as sandpaper.

"You where screaming..." She said, her hand resting on his cheek. "Nightmares?" Azriel moved Gwyn from his hips and got up.

"I need to go out." He just said, his mind was racing with his heart.

"Az, talk to me!" Gwyn called out but Azriel left the bedroom. "Azriel!" the door closed behind him.

The training rings was quiet and empty. Letting Azriel train his nightmare and the lingering fealing of it away. The night moved to dawn, and he was still training. His fits hiting the woden poles over and over, and when his knuckles was a bloody, he turned to to push ups or situps. Or the plank. Or any other exercise that made him sweat and raised his heartbeat. He continued on until he was beyond drained and exhausted, leaning against the woden pole, fighting to catch his breath.

A cold hand landed on his arm, making Azriel flich away, cursing himself for work himself so tired that he missed that someone was approaching him. His hand hit Gwyns cheek, making his mate take some steps back. Her hand on her cheek.

"Oh Mother..." Az said, his hands started to shake... What have I done?

"I am not her, but if that is a fantasy..." Gwyn started.

"Gwyn... I am so sorry..." He didn't know what to do with his hands... "I am so so sorry..."

"I am fine..." Gwyn was still just beyond his reach, and he didn't belive her words. "But you are not."

"I was just startled..." Az tried.

"You have been here for six hours, You don't sleep, you have skipped lunch two days in a row. That is now healthy." Her voice was hard and clear. "Az, what is it that haunts you?"

"Noting..." He said back, turning towards the pole. "I just needed to clear my mind."

"From what?" Gwyn raised her voice. "Azriel, I am worried for you." Her hand found his arm again.

"There is no need..."

"Yes it is..." She tugged at his arm to make him face her. "For you was so tired that you didn't notice me, your mate, coming." Her cheek had a red mark on it. The site of it made Azriel feel sick to his stomach.

"I am sorry." He said again.

"Az, talk to someone, me, Cass, Rhys. Anyone!" She called out, her fingers digging in to his skin. "Please, I beg you."

"Gwyn..." He didn't know what to do or say.

"Just..." She let go of his arms. "Just talk to anyone." Gwyn left, and Azriel had never felt so vulnerable before.

___

He was sitting down on a armchair, the room was painted white and with soft fabrics. The tabel was low, for to low for Azriel's large frame. And in front of him, a small lady. Her note pad was resting on the table, a glass of water at its side.