chapter 49 ~ eating for two

I jumped out from my bed, racing towards the bathroom. I dropped myself in front of the toilet practically spewing out everything I ate the day before.

Okay so that wasn't a fever dream....I was really-

Oh shit.

"You okay Cass?" Ian yawned, handing me a towel. I just nodded my head, grabbing the bottle of mouth wash. I mean if I was lucky, I could keep it a secret for the next nine months. Or how ever far along I was....

Shit I didn't even know.

I stumbled down the stairs, and just to my luck all my family members were in the kitchen. God I mean it was now or never right?

"I'm pregnant" I called before I could even process the words. My siblings all stared at me in shock as I stood awkwardly on the stairs. "A hundred percent prego...with a tiny fetus"

"You better be fucking lying" Fiona snapped as I poured myself a cup of coffee. I mean what kind of reaction was I really expecting from her? "You're lying right?"

I slowly sipped my drink, giving her that "what do you think" stare. Shit was coffee bad for babies? Who fucking cares it was half Gallagher half Milkovich so-

I was pregnant with Mickey's baby. Oh shit....

"This is amazing!" Debbie yelled as she quickly pulled me into a hug. "Oh my god, i'm gonna be an auntie!"

"How far along are you?" Ian smiled, taking our younger sisters place. I mean I honestly had no idea but I was gonna assume about three months.

Since that was the last time Mick and I....y'know

"You're getting a fucking abortion!" I turned towards Fiona who was looking at me angrily. "We can't afford another kid"

"Yeah no...." I laughed. "I'm not making a decision until I talk to Mickey"

"Right Mickey....you think he's gonna raise another fucking kid? He doesn't even take care of the one he has now!"

Wow....way to be a fucking dick.

"No wonder nobody fucking likes you" I threw on my jacket, stealing a piece of bread from the toaster. "Come on Deb's i'm walking you to school"

"I can't believe you're gonna have a baby!" My sister cheered as we turned down the alley

"I'm pregnant Debs, but I never said I was keeping it" She stopped dead in her tracks, giving me her famous "wtf look" "I mean Fiona's right....we can't afford another kid and Mickey....fuck our relationships already complicated as it is. And with me being bipolar"  I trailed off not really knowing how to continue. "I just- i can't put this fetus through that"