𝟎𝟏. 𝐌𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬.

"I only have eyes for you" by the flamingos played softly around the room as wealthy people pranced around, drunk and on drugs probably

"I only have eyes for you" by the flamingos played softly around the room as wealthy people pranced around, drunk and on drugs probably. I sat on the table in the middle of the room, I  clearly blended in with the drunk and high memo. Before people start going off on one it's only weed, I don't have time to do hardcore drugs and quite frankly I wouldn't want do it anyway.

Are the stars out tonight (sha bop sha bop)
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright (sha bop sha bop)
I only have eyes for you dear
(Sha bop sha bop)

It was December 18th, the day of my family's  annual Christmas party we had every year. It was the day that people we haven't saw all year suddenly dropped everything to be able to receive and invite, suddenly everyone had nothing to do.

"I need another joint, or something stronger" Felix my brother said frowning as he gave death glares to anyone looked my way.

"Same, it's only been an hour and I'm over it already" my other brother Theo growled, looking up from his phone.

As you can tell the only people that liked this event was the adults and kids that had no friends, I guess that's a tincture bit sly towards them but at the end of the day who chooses to come to one of these party's, I fucking wouldn't.

We were always sat on the main table along side our parents and close family but this year I had convinced my dad to let us have our own table. Yes I was a daddy's girl, what's that got to do with anything. I was his only daughter of course I was going to be a spoilt brat and rightly so, I think I deserved to be.

I had everyone wrapped around my little finger, I was there pride and joy. I was the perfect mix between my mum and dad. I had a perfectly defined face, freckles that made me look more innocent than I was, big round blue eyes, long thick brown hair and perfectly plumped lips.

"We've actually been here a good four hours" My uncle Roman says, startling me as he places a hand on my bare shoulder."your dress is to die for, Novs" He winks at me before sitting down.

"Mum designed it" I smile giving my shoulders a little shake as he chuckles. "Did I ever tell you that your my favourite" he takes my drink off the table, downing it in one go.

"Pu-lease, I'm everyone's favourite" I chuckle brushing my curly hair off my shoulders.

"And doesn't everyone know it" my cousin Alfie says, taking a seat In his rightful spot. "Alfie, stop being a bitch to my goddaughter" Alfie's dad who also happens to be my uncle Devon scolds his only son. "See Alfie, no one even listens to you" I try my best to egg him on but it stops when my fathers voice comes from the stage in the middle of the ballroom.

Dad was stood in the middle with my mother next to him. Mum wore a glittery champagne colour just above the knee dress, she paired it with nude Jimmy choos and matching bag. Her black hair that came to just below her shoulders was pinned up with a few pieces out, framing Her face while my dad wore a black yves saint Laurent tuxedo that wasn't much different to the one he normally wore.

"I want to thank everyone for coming to our annual Christmas party. From new comers to people who have been coming since the children were little, we appreciate it." Dad starts off standing behind the see through acrylic stand that has the mic on. "I also want to announce that my company will be getting a new partner, please welcome Romero Suculini who will be partnering up with me on the opening of our new club Nova Eloise" well I didn't know dad was naming his new club after me.

A man who I assumed was Mr Suculini walked upon the stage. He had the type of looks that made you stop to glare at him, from his black hair that was combed over, his piercing brown eyes, tanned complexion, rather plumped lips and stubble that I wished I could feel between my thighs. Mr Suculini looked to be in his mid to late 30s, he was stunning and I mean it when I say I would let him do me anyway he wanted. He wore a pair of grey pants, white buttoned up shirt, the first few buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up showing his endless amount of tattoos. He was carrying his blazer over his shoulder as he now stood next to my father looking round of a moment before flashing a bright teethed smile towards the back corner of the room

"He's fucking gorgeous" my best friend Diana says biting her lip at me. Diana was my best friend ever since I could remember, she had long blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin and pink plumed lips. Me and Diana caused mayhem when we were together but I doubt anyone would have it any other way.

"When did you get here" I raise an eyebrow at the fact she just popped up out of no where. "I just arrived to see mr sexy pants walk on the stage" she winks taking a random glass of the table and drinking it all.

"You can't say you wouldn't want him between your thighs" I shrug smiling. Diana chuckles and sits back to admire the sex god.

His eyes were looking all round the room, his jaw tensed and he had a scowl on his face. His eyes found mine as he took the whole of me in, smirking before he rolls his eyes. What's his problem.

"I think mr sex on legs is angry with you" Diana elbows me slightly "I don't mind, he can be angry at me all he wants" I wink as we both chuckle.

"I think mr sex on legs is angry with you" Diana elbows me slightly "I don't mind, he can be angry at me all he wants" I wink  as we both chuckle