𝟐𝟖. 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬.

"My names Delilah, what can I get you?" Delilah asked, walking over to the corner of the table and crossing her legs

"My names Delilah, what can I get you?" Delilah asked, walking over to the corner of the table and crossing her legs. We all decided to meet at the strip club instead and then take it from there. It was around half ten and we had only just arrived, I was waiting for Romero to grace me with his presence.

Something over the last few hours made me want him, I wanted him in all kinds of ways. I always thought about him and my mind all the things that has happened between us. I don't know if it was the fact we couldn't do this out in the open or the fact that he made me feel things I've never felt before, I knew it would never be able to happen outside of Vegas.

"Can we have twelve tequila shots, a bottle of grey goose and the best whiskey you have. Please" Jax asked her, his arms wrapped around Isabella.

Delilah nodded and left to go and put our orders through, I was leaned back against the back of my leather chair taking in everything that was going on around me.

The seductive music beamed off the walls, it was the type of music to get someone ready and horny for the night and it was working. I wanted Romero to hurry and get though the large oak doors so that I could take him into the nearest bathroom and let me ride him on a toilet seat, classy I know.

Girls danced off and on poles wearing little to no clothing, little tiny thongs and sometimes a slinky bra but sometimes not. The people that were around here sat back and enjoyed the show, a mix of people like us, business men and some couples.

Mixed flashing lights erupted though the whole place, people cheered at the dancers and they smiled back. I had no interest at first in strip clubs but now that I was here I understood it took a lot to me a dancer, I couldn't do it.

"Can we smoke in here?" I shouted over to Mac, looking in my bag for a smoke.

"Yea, it's legal here" he shouted back, shrugging. I smiled and grabbed the smoke out my bag, placing it in my mouth and lighting it a flame. I grabbed the packet and handed Diana one who sat next to me as she left hers in the house.

The smoke captured my lungs and instantly calmed me down a little bit,I was really nervous. He just needed to be here so that my nerves would calm down. It was like the first time I slept with him, I was scared but then once it happened I wanted it over and over again.

Tonight I wanted him to take me, I wanted him to worship me like he always did, to make me feel like a queen. No one has ever made me feel as good as he did. He might of been a mob boss but he wasn't the type of person you would put as being one, he was way to nice to me. That time I saw him fight Jacob was when the true realisation of what he done came to life, he scared me and that was probably not even a quarter of the worst things he's done.

He was a murder, a cold blooded murder, but somehow he made me feel wanted and appreciated. Something I haven't felt in such a long time, My anxiety calmed down once I knew him and after a few moments together.

"Look" Rose whispered into my ear, looking at her she had her eyes locked onto one place in the room. My eyes followed hers towards the entrance.

Romero stood with a few of his friends. He was wearing an unbuttoned black shirt that under certain lights had a shimmer of diamonds on it, black ripped jeans and a pair of black studded Loubouton trainers and a pair of black sunglasses. He looked unreal, his muscles poking out the arms of his quarter length sleeves showing off all his tattoos. His chest and abs on show made me week at the knees. His hair was pushed back with gel, his face was tense as his cheekbones shone, was he wearing highlighter.

He said goodbye to the person he was talking to then looked around for a few moments before locking eyes with mine, he smiled showing off his pearly whites, his teeth grazing over his bottom lip. Romero turned around to tell the others something, Orion whispered something in his ear, he shrugged him off walking down the stairs and towards me.

They followed him as he inched closer and closer to me, people stopping to talk to him in which he pushed them off and walked straight forward. Everyone was trying to tell me something but I couldn't listen to them, the heat in my belly started to become deeper and harder.

He reached me, standing at the end of the table. His front leaning against the ice bucket Delilah must of brought over. "Hello, gorgeous" he smirked, his fingers that were now painted red latching on the arms and pulling the glasses off his head revealing those beautiful eyes. He had his eyeliner on and subtle eyeshadow on.

"Hey" I smiled innocently, his eyes dropping on my tits. Curiously I glanced down only to realise I had forgotten to put a bra on and you could now see the implant of my nipple piercings.

"We're going to.... I don't know but let's just go" Isabella smiled, dragging jax and the rest out with them. Romero's men didn't stay out either, they all left to get drinks or do some form of business I thought.

"You look beautiful" he chuckled, sliding in next to me. My hands found there way to my glass as I reached for the bottle of grey goose.

"Thank you" I appreciated, leaning over and planting a soft kiss against his cheek. Undoing the bottle of vodka I poured a generous amount in and then filled the rest up with lemonade. Beside me he was lighting up a joint, all whilst still looking at me. "You don't look to bad yourself".

"Not as good as you do, bellissima"

He scooted closer towards me, his hand resting on my thighs whilst he looked around the crowd and the other brought the joint towards and way from his face. "I like your eyeshadow" I complimented, tilting the drink in my mouth and taking a large gulp.

"It's not the best, I need you to do my makeup next time" he said, not looking at me.

"I would love to"

I didn't want anyone else finding out about this, I think it was enough everyone that came with us finding out. If I had it my way I wouldn't have anyone knowing wha5 was going on, but it was just coincidence that we fucked when everyone was there and it was too hard to hide.

My dad always found out about any boyfriend or friend I had, he would always find out within a week of us seeing each other. I never had to break the news to him as he already knew, mum always told him to stop butting into my relationships but he had non of it.

He wasn't lilt this with my brothers, they could see and fuck whoever they liked and it would never be looked at twice but if I so much as look at someone in a different way somehow I'm married and have three kids and a dog with them.

Only this time being cautious wasn't the case, my dad COULDN'T know about Romero. It would fuck so many relationships and Friendships up, I couldn't let this go any further than Vegas.

 It would fuck so many relationships and Friendships up, I couldn't let this go any further than Vegas