𝟒𝟎. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Tears formed in my eyes as I gripped the little sonogram in my hand, I didn't know what to do

Tears formed in my eyes as I gripped the little sonogram in my hand, I didn't know what to do. I felt such a connection with this baby but there was really no way I could get away with what we had done. I don't know if Romero would want this baby with me so what would I do when I have a newborn and Romero comes in for a meeting with my dad just ignoring his child in my arms.

I sobbed, I sobbed and sobbed for hours. One hand on my stomach and the other on the ultrasound picture while I thought about all my options until eventually I fell asleep, Dreaming of the way I wanted it to be.

The smell of freshly cut grass and flowers was the only scent around me. I was in the middle of a field sitting on a picnic blanket, a picnic basket open with all the content on the mat in front of me as well as three little cups filled with a drink.

Laughter from behind me made me turn around, Romero was spinning a little girl around, two little brown ponytails decorated with little pink bows messing up.

"Daddy you're going to mess up my hair" she squealed, hitting Romero on his shoulders while he fell to the ground letting out a groan holding his shoulder.

"You hurt daddy" he threw himself on the floor, clutching his shoulder like he was in pain. The little girl only laughed and shrugged walking over to me. Her little white romper blowing in the breeze.

While she got closer I could see the mix between all three of us. she was all Romero, from the way she smiled two little dimples either side, hazel eyes and long thick lashes. She looked like a little doll.

"Mama" she laughed excitedly, throwing herself on my lap and grabbing a heart shaped strawberry from the bowel. She had freckles decorating her nose.

"She hurt me" Romero came stumbling over then resuming to groan in pain on the floor. The little girl laughed and looked up to me .

Big brown eyes captured my own "I didn't mean to mama, he was messing up my curls" she shrugged. Looking back at Romero he smiled and came closer to us, his hand being placed on my stomach.

"We can't wait to meet you little one"

I woke up with my head spinning, trickles of sweat running down my forehead turning to look at the clock on the side table it read six in the morning. Deciding that there was no point going back to sleep when I was going to be up in two hours anyway I got up and went into the bathroom.

My eyes were red and puffy from crying all last night, my lips were dry and my hair was stuck to my scalp. Turning to the side I looked at my stomach, a little bump on the bottom of my stomach so small that you couldn't tell it was really there. Smiling at the growth I placed my hand delicately on top of it "I never knew anything more complicated than this" I breathed before getting into the shower.

After washing my hair and applying a little bit of makeup just to make myself feel better I moved into my wardrobe to pick out something I could lay in on the couch all day. Choosing a set of grey silk pyjamas and my grey slippers.

I blew my hair straight and threw it into a loose bun at the back of my head, then gave myself a little spray of Chanel chance I was ready to go on with my day

I blew my hair straight and threw it into a loose bun at the back of my head, then gave myself a little spray of Chanel chance I was ready to go on with my day. My feet carried me down the stairs and into the kitchen where a freshly brewed pot of coffee had just been made, moaning at the smell. I knew that I was only allowed one cup of coffee a day. I normally would have it mid day but I needed it today.

The patterns of Goldie's little paws cut through the silence as she got out her bed and towards me, jumping up at my feet I laughed grabbing her under my arm and the cup of coffee in one hand we went into the living room.

The coldness of the unused couch hit the back of my bare legs, I shivered pressing the remote to turn the fireplace on in front of me. Goldie walked on top of me and sat on my lap, her head placed on the bottom of my bump. I smiled at the sight of my two baby's together.

Throughout the whole time I was pregnant I knew I had choices but they always seemed to go back to me having a future with my child. I couldn't get rid of my baby. I needed them in my life, whether Romero wanted to know them or not.

He still needed to know, he needed to hear about the baby though me and not someone else. Picking up my phone next to me I typed out a quick message and sent it.

Are you free later on? X

Not even five minutes on he replied back. Yeah come to mine at five, bellissima. X

This could make or break us.