𝟑𝟎. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲.

"That should be fine the way it is" I told Rose who was holding one side of the birthday banner, Isabella holding the other

"That should be fine the way it is" I told Rose who was holding one side of the birthday banner, Isabella holding the other. They were pressed up against the wall holding a handful of blue tac in there hands to secure it in place.

This birthday had to be one of the best Diana had ever had. She had looked forward to being away with us not realising we were going to one of her favourite destinations .

It was currently half two in the morning, a busy day filled with secret planning for her. We had picked up her cake, the three story white buttercream cake that stood in the middle of the kitchen island, balloons and presents surrounding it.

"Where should I put these" Izzy questioned, picking up the alcohol bottles out of the fridge and showing me them.

"Just put two or three on the table, the rest can stay in the fridge" I smiled and picked up the joint the joint that rested on the ashtray by the open window, my arms crossed i leant back against the wall and inhaled the smoke feeling it go down into my lungs .

The last two days had been stressful, I hadn't had a break since Thursday night and it was now early hours Saturday morning. After the let down by Romero in his car we made our way into the casino, we gambled and drank all night, from a distance of course. That night he ended up coming back to my place, well all of them actually. Egan slept with Diana to what I assume, that night never got brought up because by the time morning came around the boys were up and out the house leaving only a message of Romero saying he had stuff to do and he would be in touch. He hadn't.

"Should we have one" Izzy suggested, holding the open bottle of Moët in her hands with three glasses. Everyone was already in bed leaving only us three to deal with everything.

"I need one" Rose declared, grabbing a glass of her while Isabella filled it up.

In the morning Diana would wake us all up at the crack of dawn, we would open her presents and had a few mimosas then relax for the rest of the day. That was until around noon when we will have to get the house ready for her party, all people we knew here invited. Then we would get ourselves ready for when everyone would start to arrive around half nine.

"Do me one as well please" I gave in, finishing the joint before putting it out. I walked over to the barstool and lifted my bum onto the seat finding Izzy already handing me the glass.

Taking a small sip of the drink before Rose asks her next question "what are you both wearing".

"I'm wearing a black lace dress with my Jimmy choos" Izzy answered then looked at me.

"I'm wearing my pink sparkly mini dress and my pink mesh louboutins" I answer and go back to drink. "Diana is going to wear a red cut out dress I got mum to make her a few weeks back"

"I don't know what to wear" she groaned " I have that nude dress you made me" she shrugged and her eyes widened as soon as Izzy slammed her hands on the table in front of her.