𝟓𝟎. 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝.

While we sat on the picnic  blanket in the middle of a daisy field

While we sat on the picnic blanket in the middle of a daisy field. I smiled, breathing in the fresh air around me. He really outdid himself, with non alcoholic champagne and small finger food and fruits. I smiled, bringing the flute to my lips and sipping, enjoying the feeling of drinking my favourite drink but not having the drunkness.

"You are so beautiful" he muttered next to me, turning my head and I smiled. He was lying back on a pillow he had in the back of the car, his shirt unbuttoned now, he was covered in tattoos one stood out to me most. It was a sentence in Russian so I had no idea what it said but it stood out more than others.

"You have said that twelve times" I laughed, lying back on my side while my bump got in the way.

"And I mean it every time" he winked, leaning up on his elbow so he was above me. His finger traced my jawline, my teeth sank into my lower lip while he watched letting out a groan. "I would do anything to kiss you"

Everything around us went silent as he leant forward and pressed our lips together, his were soft as they glided against mine. His palm cupped my jaw as he deepened the kiss all while being basically on top of me. His tongue flicked my lip as I opened my mouth.

His other hand trailed up my exposed thigh while my hands fisted his hair, pulling tightly he moaned pulling away from my lips "I need to stop now or I won't be able to later" his forehead rested on mine.

"Then don't stop" I whispered, his mouth crashing down on mine once again. His hand reached higher and higher up my dress until it was on top of my covered centre.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I want you" my hand trails down his exposed chest and stomach until I glide my nails over his prominent bulge in front of me, he sucked in a breath. I close my eyes when I feel his fingers trace the middle of my underwear, he pulled my legs open with his and crawled inside them.

His lips found my neck, he kissed my sensitive spot while I moaned "milan"

"Fuck you smell amazing" he breathed in my sent as he started to move his fingers in circular movement over my wet underwear "you like that, Darling" he kissed my cheek.

His fingers slipped in my underwear "you are so wet, you like getting fingered in the middle of a daisy field" he dipped a finger in my core, I buckled my hips arching my back of the blanket.

I felt guilty, like I was betraying Romero due to the fact I wanted this but I suppose Romero didn't think of me after that day so why should I. I needed to push the guilt away and live in the moment.

Milan kissed my neck as he pushed a second finger inside of me, curling his fingers he pumped in and out of me while I cried out.

"That's it take my fingers like the perfect little angel you are" he carried on sloppily kissing my neck, I hoped he didn't leave a mark because how the fuck was I meant to justify that.

My body began to shake, he laughed down my ear as I came down from my high. He pulled his fingers out and brought them to his lips, sucking myself off him. "Mhm, you taste amazing" he moaned, closing his eyes.

I licked my lips sliding more under him while he was still sucking his fingers but stopped once he felt me palm his aching bulge "Dirty girl" he muttered as I pulled his shorts down as well as his boxers, his rock hard dick springing free. My face was lined directly to his cock.

My hand wrapped around it, pumping it when when pre cum leaked out he placed his open palm right above my head when I pressed a gentle kiss to his aching tip. "You want your dick in my mouth"

"Fuck yes, please" he looked down at me "be a good girl and take me all in your mouth"

I stop myself from going any further for a minutes "remember" I lick his shaft "this means nothing"

"Yes" he tells me, running a finger down my face and flicking my lip "absolutely nothing"

I take him in my mouth, my head bobbing up and down then swirling my tongue around his tip. I wasn't going to let anything go any further than this.

He was big but not as big as Romero's, it was still unable to fit all in my Mitch as I used my hand to pump the part that wouldn't fit in my small mouth.

"Let me fuck your face" he whispers and I nod in agreement. Relaxing my jaw and opening my mouth he leans down on top of me on his elbows as he thrusts into my swollen throat.

"That's it, so good for me" he held it there for a few moments before pulling away, my mascara ran as tears streamed down my face. Nearly giving me a second he thrusts again this time hard and fast as he cums in my mouth, I smile swallowing every last drop. He dips down and kisses me softly.

Fuck, what have I just done.