𝟐𝟗. 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

Women danced around us, most of them in only a skimpy thong that didn't even cover the most intimate area

Women danced around us, most of them in only a skimpy thong that didn't even cover the most intimate area. Smoke drifted out my mouth as I watched them. Nova was next to me, she wasn't leaning on me or anything but she was close. Her hand resting on my thigh just below my bulge, she made it hard to concentrate.

Oliver reached for his wallet out of his jacket and pulled out two hundred dollar bills, handing it to the blond that had just been giving him a lap dance. Orion didn't pay them any attention and was talking to nova or texting who I assume was Natalia and then drinking.

Egan flirted with Diana, his arm draped over her shoulder as he whispered drunken words in her ear. She smiled and leaned into his neck and whispered something back. Conan, Farris and Blade were all nowhere to be seen, I assumed they were off getting there dicks wet.

"Do you want another" Nova smiled next to me, turning my head just as the light lit up her face. She really was radiantly beautiful, she could make any man weak at the knees. Her smile showing her perfectly white teeth. She had natural makeup on, a dark winged eyeliner and lashes but not much face makeup. It showed her beautiful freckles.

"Yea, anything please" I replied, moving the cig from my lips and then back, she nodded, grabbing a bottle off the table and pouring it on ice.

She leaned over me, placing her pointer and middle finger in front of me capturing the rest of my Smoke in her fingers and placing it between her own lips "thanks" she muttered. Smiling I shook my head and grabbed the drink of the table, taking a swig and setting it back down. Fuck, she was so hot I couldn't deal. The way her cheeks hollowed as she sucked the smoke reminded me of when she was on her knees in front of me taking me whole in her little mouth.

"Do we have any plans for tomorrow" Diana shouted above the music, she was on Egan's lap and his hand was on her bare thigh, my brow raised at him and he smirked.

"Me and Rose are going to pick a few things up, so we will be busy. I think Isabella has something planned for you to do, it will be your birthday eve"  Nova concluded, putting out the bud in the ash tray and scooted closer to me but not close enough that it would raise suspicion to anyone around us.

I worried that her friends knew but at the end of the day if she trusted them and that they wouldn't say nothing I'm happy with that, my closest friends knew, the ones in this very room but I had known them for many years and they wouldn't betray me.

I didn't need Blaze to find out, it would ruin the chances of Nova Eloise opening as well as a friendship. I would hate it if I had a daughter and my friend who was 20 years older than her took away her innocence, but then again nova wasn't really innocent was she.

I just know that he wouldn't respect me and her, screw that he wouldn't.

"What are you doing tomorrow" nova asked and snapped me out if my daydream.

"Just work, got a few people I need to torture" I chuckled, kissing her forehead as she rolled her eyes. She was really a true angel, to gorgeous for this world. For someone to not ask many questions about my lifestyle and ignore anything that got said about it was sure a once in a lifetime.

I know she wasn't innocent, I knew she could be a cruel hearted spoilt brat when she wanted to but what can you expect from someone who grew up like she did.

"Well have fun, I guess" she shrugged and I let a laugh out throwing my head back. She joined in on the laughing and shook her head.

"I will darling" I admitted.

I spotted the others coming out a door around the exit, they all had a briefcase in there hands as they made there way over. Nova clocked onto this and came closer or my ear "I'm not asking questions but they definitely just finished a drug deal" she smirked.

"Weapon deal" I corrected her and she nodded going back to her drink. The boys looked at me and nodded letting me know they were going to put the money in the warehouse and meet us in the casino.

*

We finished up at the strip club around quarter to twelve, I called my driver and we all climbed in. Making our  way to the casino, nova sat on my knee to make more room in the limo as everyone squeezed in, her dress rose up showing her underwear as she placed herself directly on my crotch, groaning as she did so.

The limo began moving, sending nova to move and slide against my bulge. Earring a groan from me that wasn't loud enough for everyone to hear but nova certainly did. She turned her head over her shoulder and Leaned closer "don't you like it when I'm on top" she flirted.

Grabbing her by her throat, I brought he downwards so her ear was next to my mouth. Attaching my teeth to her lobe, the taste of metal on my mouth as I sucked letting it go with a "pop".

"If you wanted to ride my dick you should have said earlier" i groaned, latching onto her exposed neck and began sucking abusing it.

We arrived at the casino, right in the middle of Vegas "you all go in, I need to speak to Nova about something" I told everyone and they smirked but nova on the other hand whipped her head around to face to me with a scowl on her face.

Everyone began walking out, Diana gave nova a wink and nova shook her head. "Reggie, you can leave for a few moments please" I asked and he nodded leaving the car and slamming the door shut.

"I wanted to go in" she groaned, slipping towards me. Her legs either side of me as I listed myself up lightly slipping my jacket of and placing it next to me.

"I know but I wanted to have you to myself for a bit" I whispered, my finger going beneath her chin as she looked at me through her big eyes and lashes.

"You couldn't of waited" she questioned and I shook my head. She smirked and leaned forward, captioning my lips in hers. Her soft lips gliding over mine as she groaned into my mouth "I missed you" She lifted her head away from mine.

" I missed you more, my bellissima. Your mine for the time while we are here and no one else will have you" I announced.

"Only for the time we are here though" she confirm, almost sounding upset by it. I nodded.

"Only while we are here" I lied, I didn't want it to be just for now I wanted to carry on back in London but that seemed Impossible right now.

She looked down at me and my heart swelled, I appreciated this girl so much more than she thought. I leaned forward and kissed her, whole in my mouth and she moaned into my ear. "Touch me Romero, please" oh my dirty little girl.

"No" I chuckled, my hand grazing over her arse cheeks feeling the softness of them. "Your going to have to wait for me to fuck you like I waited to be able to fuck you"

 "Your going to have to wait for me to fuck you like I waited to be able to fuck you"