𝟐𝟕. 𝐑𝐞𝐝.

"You think you're able to be all over other men in front of me, yeah? You think I won't jump up from my chair and go for them" Romero growled, my body was slammed against the tiled wall of the club bathroom

"You think you're able to be all over other men in front of me, yeah? You think I won't jump up from my chair and go for them" Romero growled, my body was slammed against the tiled wall of the club bathroom. As his hand came to round my neck, he moved closer, breathing down my neck and ear.

"But why not Romero, we are nothing" I smiled sadistic grin whilst the looked down at me and began to grind his teeth together.

"I thought I made it clear when I took you against the wall that you were mine" he chastised, his hands becoming tighter and tighter around my neck. "No one will ever make you feel as good as I did" he implied. "Not men you've already slept with or the upcoming men you plan on sleeping with and believe me when i say that the second you let a man touch you, I will break more than their neck." he hissed.

"I will tease, kiss and fuck whoever I want. Nothing you say will change my mind Romero, because at the end of the day, I'm just another you fucked and you're just another man I fucked."I chuckled "you can't get jealous over a random man whilst your getting a handjob from under the table in a club from a girl you hardly know" My head turned to my left where he licked his lips.

"Is this what that was all about, I broke a mans nose all because you saw me with another woman" he smiled.

"No, you don't get to turn this back on me. Your the one who became all possessive , why was you even there? You seem to be everywhere I am. Are you following me? Am I that alluring to you?" I snapped, grabbing hold of his arm and trying my best to tug away his hand. This just made it become tighter and tighter around my neck.

All of a sudden my throat was dropped and this hand cupped my cheek, his mouth claimed mine. His soft lips pressed against my lips just as quickly as he removed them and swiped his tongue along my bottom lip "I want you" he breathed into my mouth.

"What like you wanted, her" I teased and he groaned, his head pressing against my exposed chest. What I didn't expect to happen next, happened next.

He started laughing, not like a sly laugh but a full on hearty chuckle. His back started shaking with laughter and once confusion found it's way into my face I started to laugh with him.

Here we were in a club bathroom, ironically laughing our heads off after just having a moment. My hands gripped onto his shoulders and pulled him up to face me. Our eyes locked and we both just smiled at each other, it was weird. The big bad mafia boss was also a softie.

"Will you come out with us tomorrow? Bring your mates" he asks "we will go to a strip club that's just opened, me and your dad know the owner" he winked and I chuckled.

"Won't he see me with you and wonder what's going on" I questioned and he shook his head.

"No, he's not normally there but if he is just say we saw you on the way and decided to stay together" Romero concluded.

"Okay" I requested and he moved away slightly from me and thought for a moment.

"I'll pick you all up at nine be ready, bellissima" he winked.

He leaned down and brought his lips against my temple and kissed softly, he lingered there for a few moments. He was comforting and I felt at ease in his arms. You would think being so close to a mafia boss would be scary but not with Romero he had a sense of protectiveness around him and I knew no harm would ever come to me as long as I was with him.

"By the way" he started "I don't want any of them, I did tell them to fuck off as soon as they started".

I smiled and looked down at his hands, his nail polish was chipped and in need of a touch up "you need to paint them again" I told him and he nodded.

"What colour should I do" He queried, looking down at his own hands and studying his polish. I thought for a few moments before coming to a conclusion.

"Red" I smiled, leaning up and planting a soft kiss against his lips before fixing my clothes and walking out of the bathroom. My back hit the wall next to the toilet and I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

"You've got him whipped" Rose chuckled from in front of me. Opening my eyes I focus on her standing with two glasses of water in her hands. She moved next to me and handed me a water before doing the same as I was and leaning next to the wall.

"It's only for while we are here, once I'm home it's going back to how it was" I told her and she nodded. "We are going out with them tomorrow night by the way" I added.