𝟐𝟒. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞.

My legs were tired and weak, my head was woozy and I was just about getting my breath back

My legs were tired and weak, my head was woozy and I was just about getting my breath back. Romero held me, he held me so fucking close I could feel his heartbeat on me. His hand stroked through my hair, I sighed closing my eyes slightly but not allowing myself to fall asleep.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up" he informed me and I nodded. He kept ahold of me as we walked into the bathroom where we was before and sat me on the counter.

My back was against the tiled wall as his head disappeared below the sink to open to cupboard. He stayed down for a few seconds before returning back up with a clean flannel. I watched him as he turned on the tap, letting the warm water flow through the flannel. I smiled to him as he looked back up at me with a smile on his face.

He grabbed the damp flannel and walked back over to me, he got between my legs and pushed my legs apart lightly so he could get between them. There wasn't anything sexual about this, it was simply aftercare and it was the sweetest thing ever.

I felt the warmness of the flannel on my opening as he cleaned around me, getting every last bit that came out of him from around me. "I need the toilet" I announced and he nodded. Moving away from my legs and helped me off the counter.

"I'm gonna get you something to wear, just come out when your done" he acknowledged, throwing the flannel in the sink and walking out the bathroom.

I pulled my panties down and balled them in a fist in my hand, crouching down on the toilet I peed every last bit out of me,disgusting I know. I didn't bother to cover myself up as I walked back into the bedroom.

He was standing on the balcony, once again having his after sex smoke. He was wearing a pair of clean boxers and a fleetwood Mac t shirt. "I like your top" I called out, leaning against the archway of the door. Romero turned round, smirking when he saw me completely naked in his archway.

"Are you trying to make me hard again" he spoke, his eyes roaming all over my body. A chuckle escapes my lips as I push myself off the wall and walk further into the room.

"Absolutely not, I need to get back home" I addressed, noticing the boxers and Prince t shirt lying on the bed along with a pile of my freshly washed clothes from last night.

"Put them on, I'll drive you home after this" he elaborated, bringing the cig up to his mouth and smoking it. Nodding I walk and pick up the clothing, putting them in my body. They were huge and hung off my body, the t shirt came up to my mid thigh and the boxers had to be rolled up to fit.

Going over to where my bag from last night was I open it and grab a bobble out of it, flipping my head upside down I gather it in my hands and put it in a bun on the top of my head. Glancing down at my phone I notice multiple missed calls and text messages of everyone. I quickly text Diana telling her I'm okay and will be home soon.

"I'm ready" I announce, walking onto the balcony. Romero was just putting his cig out on the ashtray as I got out so he turned round to see me.

"You look good" he chirped, coming over to me and grabbing me by my hips. Planting kisses on my lips and neck.