𝟑𝟔. 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩.

Double update anyone?? Make sure you read 36 first x

We had already got out of the busy streets of London about an hour ago, I had no clue where he was taking me. One hand rested on my thigh while the other on the wheel. The sun shone through the car even through it was freezing, ray ban sunglasses rested on his nose so he could see the roads, he looks beautiful especially with my mark on the side of his neck.

"You have a little friend" I chuckled.

"What?" His eyebrow raised. I nodded towards the side of his neck, "oh that"

"Yes that" I leant over, Romero moved his head over so I could have easier access and kissed his neck where my mark was. He shivered under my touch as I licked it. "Do you like that" he nodded.

The roads weren't as busy as I thought they would be but I presumed because of the time most people were already in work. My hand moved onto his thigh, just before his bulge in his pants. His breath hitched as I traced down the zipper of his jeans.

"You know, those two months that we didn't see each other at all" I whispered into his ear "I dreamed of you, all the things you do to me, the way you worship my body" his Adam's apple bobed up and down as I pulled his zipper.

"I called out your name as I made myself come because you weren't there to actually do it" my hand found its way into the front of his pants and boxers feeling him grow harder and harder. "No one can make me come like you make me" I kissed his cheek.

"Tell me Romero, how many women did you sleep with while we were apart?" I questioned, grabbing the base of his cock in my hand, pulling it out so it was free. My thumb swiped over the tip collecting the pre cum.

"None" he choaked looking towards me.

"Pull over when you can" I smirked, pulling my hand off him and onto my own bent buckle as I struggled to get it off as quick as I wanted. Un looping it I threw it to the back seat, unzipping myself and pushing my own hand into my underwear. I was lucky there was no where he could of pull over to in the next five minutes.

"What are you doing" he said watching as I brought my foot up to rest on the bottom of the seat, pulling my legs further apart for easier access.

"I'm horny' I shrugged, my fingers pushing through my wet folds as he watched me with his mouth open. My head rolled back as I made contact with my clit a soft moan coming out of my mouth. "I want you to touch me" I looked towards Romero, our eyes connecting. His foot pressed down on the gas taking us speeding down the motorway so we could be alone.

My fingers round my entrance as I rubbed my hardened nipple through the lace fabric of my bodysuit "oh fuck Romero" I moaned. He pulled into a little side street, only grass verges and fields surrounding us.

"On my dick, now" he ordered, lifting his hips higher so his pants could come down, me doing the same but pulling them completely off and on the floor. His hand moved down to slide his chair further back.

He tapped his thigh "ride my dick, bella ragazza" he watched me with so much lust and pleasure in his eyes as I climbed over to his side, my thighs coming either side of him as I held him in my hand guiding him up and down my wet folds.

"You want to be in me, yeah" I whispered biting my lip.

"Oh yeah baby I do" his hands wrapped in my hair, pulling me closer to him and resting my head against his shoulder.

His hands found my hips as he pushed his hips up so he was fully in me, a grunt from his mouth and a soft moan from mine. I began softly moving my hips to release some of the tension that had built up in the last few minutes. "That's it, baby"

Pulling away from him I leant back against the steering wheel so I could see what I was doing and we could both watch as we made each other come. I knew we had to be quick "fuck me" I smiled kissing him.

Romero lifted my hips up, pounding into me from below. My hand latching onto the handle on the top of the car. "Your so beautiful" he moaned "my girl, all fucking mine"

"Fuck.I'm going to" I moaned as my legs shook and his thrust were becoming more ragged "I'm going to come".

"That's it, sweet girl. Come for me" he took my mouth in his and kissed me up until we were both coming down from our high. His come filling me up more and more every time he moved.

*

He held me for a while, holding me so close I could feel his heartbeat on mine. Shortly after he went into his boot and pulled out a packet of wipes and a towel for me to clean myself up with. My jeans were back on and we were back on route to wherever we were going.

I watched out the window as we passed grass, just grass. We were very out there way and I wondered if this was the way I would die. Romero's hand rested on my thigh as he watched the road "are you taking me out here to kill me" I asked in which he choked.

"No what the fuck, why would you even say that" he laughed.

"Well I don't know, in movies going to random places in the countryside means it's your last few moments" I smiled.

"Im taking you to show you what I do for work, silly girl" he shook his head as I shrugged turning up the music and listening to one direction as it  played through my phone much to Romero's disagreement.