𝟒𝟏. 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬.

I closed my eyes as I reached the front of his house, the test and scan hidden in my bag until it was time to tell him

I closed my eyes as I reached the front of his house, the test and scan hidden in my bag until it was time to tell him. Closing my eyes As I panicked. Before I could even question anything the front door was pulled open, Romero stood in front of it. A pair of grey joggers on and freshly washed hair still damp, his tattoos showing all over his body due to lack of a t- shirt.

He smiled and pulled me in by my waist, pressing a soft kiss against my mouth as his hands trailed down my thighs but rested on the outside of them "you okay" he asked, I nodded.

Romero's lips were pressed against mine once again, a deep breath coming from the back of his throat "I missed you" he whispered.

"I missed you too" I smiled as he let me go and took me by my hand into his living room. The backs of my legs went cold against the couch as I sat down,Romero next to me his hand still rested on my thigh drawing shapes.

"What's up?" he asked, frowning his brows together. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I reached over to my bag and pulled up the piece of paper, bringing it to my chest as he watched.

"I found something out the other day" I started "something that we both necessarily don't want right now but I know what I want now, it's up to you whether you wanna be on the same page as me" I closed my eyes and handed the piece of paper to him.

His fingers brushed over mine slightly as he took hold of the turned over piece of paper, his eyes squinting as he looked at me "is everything okay?" He asked, his voice becoming softer.

"Just turn it over" I smiled as he did so. Romero studied the picture without saying anything, leaving me to panic, my stomach turned as I thought of the quickest route to his bathroom if I needed it.

"sei incinta?" (You are pregnant?) I nodded, his head flashed up and our eyes locked. He placed the scan on the side of the chair and grabbed my hands, kissing my knuckles as tears streamed down his face. "Thank you"

"What" I laughed, my tears falling down my own face. He got down on his knees in front of me, pushing me backwards he pulled my t shirt up to just under my boobs as his hand palmed over the tiniest little lump in my stomach.

"That's our baby in there Novs" he looked up at me, bringing a finger up on my cheek and wiping a tear away "don't cry" he whispered.

"I just didn't think you'd be happy" I pulled my hand on top of his "I thought I'd have to do this alone" my hair brushed over my eyes. Romero smiled through his teary eyes bringing his finger up and swiping my hair behind my ear, cupping my jaw he tilted my head backwards.

"You'll never do anything alone, my love. Together or not you'll always have me" he pecked my lips lightly before pulling away and looking at the photo again, I smiled as he looked confused. "It's a little blob".

I laughed, moving over to right next to him. My back against the couch Romero's free arm comes around my shoulders as he pulls me closer to him, my cheek resting on his chest. "I have another scan soon, the midwife said that we will see more of him then"

"Him? I think she is a girl definitely" his fingers traced over one of my tattoos on my shoulder. "I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad"

I chuckled looking up at him "I definitely think he's a little boy".

"Nah, most girls on my side" he smiled when I looked up at him.

"Well there's more boys on mine" he raised his eyebrow the exact same moment I did, the only difference was that after about two seconds his smile turned into a frown "what?"

"I don't think I can do this Nova" he whispered, making me throw myself up off his chest, forming a space between us. I frowned looking at him up and down.

"What the fuck" I laughed "are you going on about".

"I can't do this Nova, there's far too much stuff that could complicate it. As much as I want this child with you I can't be a part of its life" he held his head in his hands, shaking it.

"What changed in those two seconds, you were happy a minute ago" tears formed once again in my eyes, this time not for a good reason.

"I figured out the truth" he locked eyes with me. "Me and you" he pointed out between us both "we are never gonna work, you were just a pass time while I'm here".

"Your a fucking prick that deserves nothing in this world" I raged, picking up something that rested on the side table next to me and throwing it towards his head only to miss and the vase going straight to the wall, smashing in teeny tiny pieces.

Broken flowers mixed with water and glass rested on the floor, Romero looked between me and the floor. "If you think saying this is gonna make me get rid it's not. I'm bringing this baby up whether you like it or not" I roared over to him, he looked taken back like he'd never seen me this way before.

"Anyone would be lucky to have me, I was just stupid to let my barriers down when I didn't know you properly" I shot, picking my bag and belongings up, making sure I got the scan he didn't have the rights to keep it. "I hope you rot in hell you vile bastard"

Tears streamed down my face as I slammed the front door, wind and rain hit me in the face as I ran down the steps and stood outside my car. My knees gave in, dropping to my knees a strange noise came from my mouth. A mix between a sob and growl echoed through the air I was sure everyone could hear. Rain drenched through my clothes and hair as I sobbed. I don't know whether the baby hormones were kicking in but I felt my heartbreak that day.

It broke into teeny tiny pieces like that vase.