𝟑𝟑. 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

Mrs Jameson, my lecturer stood at the front of the classroom

Mrs Jameson, my lecturer stood at the front of the classroom. A mannequin next to her wearing a half done ball gown. "At this point you can add any extras you want to make it unique" she envisioned, pulling feathers out.

These types of days were my favourite, the ones where we could do practical all day and no writing activities. It was days like this that I had most of my inspirations, but today I didn't have that. Today I sat on my desk looking at the empty looking drawing.

My mind was elsewhere, it wasn't in my classroom, it wasn't helping me think of things it was all on him. The way he frowned when he was confused, the way he looked when he would come possessive or when he was angry and the way he looked when it was just us.

I missed him, I missed Romero Suculini so fucking much.

"Hey, you okay" faith asked, spinning over to me on her chair next to me. Her platinum hair in a low bun behind her head.

"Yeah I'm good, you?" I wondered. Faith nodded and moved away from me and back to her chair. A frown found its way upon my face and then a smile. There was truly some really caring people in this world.

*

The end of uni rolled around quickly and now it was half eight at night. Turning off my laptop finishing anything I had to and throwing it to the side and sliding my feet into the ugh slippers. The feel of the grey silk pyjamas against my freshly shaved body as I moved down the stairs.

The sound of football in the living room as I passed it, not dareing to look in at the sport I had no interest in. Entering the kitchen my mum sat on the island chair cutting out fabric samples for her clients to see "need any help" I asked grabbing a gold water bottle out the fridge.

"If you don't mind sweetheart, I need these done tonight but I'm knackered" she smiled and took a drink of her wine "we are having a gathering here tomorrow by the way, lots of your uncles and aunts are coming".

Grabbing a piece of fabric of the pile I began cutting rectangular shapes out "okay".

"Nova" she started "ever since you've been back you have been really quite. What's going on?"

A deep breath left my mouth and my shoulders sagged like something had been lifted off them "I met someone".

Mum placed the scissors and fabric against the table and turned around to look at me face on. She still looked the same as she did on photos from well before we were born. "Yeah?" She smirked.

"Don't get too excited mum, it didn't work" rolling my eyes and crossing my legs "it wouldn't of worked anyway, he's older and I-"

"Your dads older than me, we didn't think it would work but it did and I'm so in love with that man more and more each day. There was so many obstacles for mine and your dads relationship, he had a "girlfriend", he was my dads friend, twenty years older than me but look where we are now. He chose her over me one time and left before I knew I was having your brothers, he wasn't there for the most of the pregnancy but he made up from it by always sticking by me" she smiled.

"Anyone would be lucky to have you Novs, your such a kindhearted Person and we know you have a guard up because of certain pricks but all it takes is that one person to break them down with a push from there pinky . Your absolutely stunning, you got that from me" she winked and I chuckled.

"Moral of the story my sweetheart, if they wanted to they would" she brought a manicured hand up to my clean face and gave it a gentle stroke. Closing my eyes and moving my cheek further into it I felt like a little girl again, I just wanted my mum.

Our moment was interrupted when a mans cough in the archway made me pull away only to see Romero, in his comfy clothes that I had gotten used to seeing "sorry for interrupting"

A/N: thank you for 45:7K on seductive soul, I love you all lots.

Another update coming soon! Sorry for the shortness of this. X