𝟏𝟎. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐭𝟏.

"Merry Christmas my darling" Grandma smiled, holding her hands out to me as I walk over to her and embrace her in a tight hug

"Merry Christmas my darling" Grandma smiled, holding her hands out to me as I walk over to her and embrace her in a tight hug. Her once blond hair was now a chestnut brown and was cut into a Bob, but my grandmother didn't look like a grandmother. She was far to glamorous for that. She wore a long silk grey dress paired with grey Jimmy Choo heels.

"Merry Christmas" I whisper taking a large inhale of her scent, she smelt like roses and not what people think roses smelt like but I mean the freshness of actual ones.

"You look beautiful, darling" she grinned pulling away and planting a kiss on my cheek. "Beautiful design" she whispers and nods up and down my dress.

I was dressed in a red mini dress, it only had one full padded sleeve whilst the other had no sleeve at all. The dress clung to all the right places on my body, giving me a beautiful hourglass shape. This was paired with a pair of black louboutins along with my jewellery. My hair was in large bouncy curls and my makeup was natural with a smoked out wing and red lip.

It was half twelve and my grandma and grandpa had just arrived, me, mum and grandma were all stood in the hallway whilst the boys got the bags and bags of Christmas presents out of their car.

"How have you been mum" my mum smiled, embracing her mum in a soft hug. Mum was dressed in a short, tight black mini dress that had just came out in her new collection a few days ago. Both sleeves came across her shoulder leaving an exposed chest and collar bone. She had this paired with saint laurant heels that had the initials "YSL" as the heel. Her hair was pulled back in a gorgeous messy up do and her makeup was natural with a nude lip.

"I've been good, Sweetheart" she replied back to my mum just as the men walked through the door. Dad and my brothers were carrying bags and bags off stuff over there shoulders whilst Grandpa walked in smoking a cigar next to them. My grandad was dressed in a Gucci black suit with the matching Gucci leather loafers. His beard was trimmed and his hair was pushed back with gel.

Dad was dressed in a white ysl shirt and black ysl pants with black loafers whilst his hair was in a tight bun behind his head and had no beard no more it was just stubble.

Felix wore a box checked pants and blazer set with white v neck top underneath, a chain that lead from his picked to hisLouis Vuitton belt loop with Armani shoes.

Theo wore a white shirt with a black sweater on top, beige jeans and a pair of ysl trainers along with stacked necklaces.

"What have you brought, grandma" Theo spoke out of breath, dropping the bag down on the marble floor.

"What I have to make sure that you children are spoilt, don't we love" she giggled, walking over to grandpa and wrapping her arm around him.

"Of course we do, we only do what we done with your mother" Grandpa beamed in his thick Scottish accent.

"I can assure you, the children are spoilt enough" Dad jumped in, adding his opinion whilst grandma shrugged and smiled.

"Come on let's go get food started, it's getting brought out soon" mum smiled, leading the way as everyone followed her and me and my brothers stayed behind.

"Sort your eyes out, grandma is going to catch on" Felix muttered, slapping my other brothers back. It was true, Theo's eyes were red and looked sunken in. " you should've waited till the party after to get High".

Rolling my eyes I leave the two of them and walk into the dining room, everyone is already sat down in there seats they normally sit in and I take a seat next to dad who smiles at me as I sink down into the seat. Margie and Anne begin to bring in all the food, placing it along the rim of the table and telling us to tuck in before popping open a bottle of champagne and poring it in all the glasses.

"Where's your brothers" Margie leans down next to my ear to whisper.

"Sorting Theo's eyes out" I smile to her as she chuckles muttering a "oh these kids" and walking back into the kitchen with Anne next to her.

Margie and Anne were mother and daughter, they didn't mind working on Christmas Day as they normally spent it with us anyway. Margie husband and Anne's dad died when Anne was a baby so it was just them for agers. Margie was 47 when Anne was born leaving Anne being only 22. They lived in a part of our house where they had there own everything. There own kitchen, living room, bathrooms etc.

Felix and Theo returned with us a few minutes later, Theo's eyes were now not as read but Felix looked as if he wanted to punch something. I smiled as they both sit down, Theo gave me a smile back as Felix smiled and rolled his eyes making me chuckle.

"So what's happening tonight then" grandpa asks, shoving a piece of meat in his mouth.

"We have people coming round for the chapter party, a few new business associations and friends that's about it really" Dad asks.

"Everyone's coming mum, it's the first time in a while we are all going to be together again at the same time with our family's" mum beamed, happiness overtook her whole face as she begins to chug down champagne.

We all carried on eating food and drinking, the food was delicious. Meat that melted in your mouth and bursted your tastebuds. And after while we found out way into the living room opening presents.

It was face to say we were going to to be in this same spot for a while with the bags we had been brought.