𝟔𝟐. 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

Tw: Needles.

A sharp pain in the bottom of my stomach wakes me up, my eyes sore from crying myself to sleep the last ten nights, or at least that's what I've been able to count

A sharp pain in the bottom of my stomach wakes me up, my eyes sore from crying myself to sleep the last ten nights, or at least that's what I've been able to count. I want nothing more to be in the arms of my family but I know that it is just a fantasy at this point and that if I get out of this alive it will be a miracle.

Blood soaked bandages coat my arms under my torn up nightgown that Rebekah had given to me. The old dirty mattress hurt my legs to sleep on.

My baby keeps kicking one spot on my stomach causing me to crouch over in pain, it was a pain I hadn't felt before. My legs went numb and I couldn't feel my lower body. Please baby not now.

Fuck if this is what I think it is.

Throwing my dirty hair up in a bun using a bra strap I cry as another kick happens in the same spot. I don't know what time it is but I hope someone is at least awake to see me struggling.

"HELP" I scream at the top of my voice, I just want to be held and to make sure my baby is going to be okay. My vision becomes blurry at the same moment keys jingling behind the door happens.

The torture I have been through in the past two weeks have been something I never knew was possible, could it be that all this was a product of the things I have been going through. Have they hurt my baby?.

"What's the matter" Rebekah asks and begins to walk in but stops when she sees me rolling her eyes "don't tell me the thing has decided to come now"

"I don't know, please help me. I don't know what to do" I cry, the pain travelling to my lower stomach.

"I wish I could, but I can't" she waves her hands around, a disgusted face coming on her "do what you need to do, don't make a mess"

I growl, standing up using the rest of my strength "don't make a mess" I laugh "DONT MAKE A FUCKING MESS" I scream, pushing the metal table with all medical appliances occupying it towards her, bottles shattering in the floor as it collides with her.

"YOUVE DONE THIS" I scream coming closer to me, she backs up into the back of the door her eyes wide from fear "NOT SO FUCKING INTIMIDATING WHEN IM NOT TIED UP" another pain comes to my lower stomach as I wince out in pain.

Picking up a needle that's next to me I bring it up towards her neck, wrapping my hand around the other "your a stupid bitch, you do t deserve your baby the way you have treated me and mine the past two weeks"

Tears spring to her face "I just wanted a family, I wanted to be loved"

"So you come after my family" I smile "your finished Rebekah, you've done everything you can to the ruin me including nearly hurting my baby in the process so fuck you" I slam the needle in her neck and watch as the liquid that was inside goes smaller and smaller, her hand holding onto the wound but unable to pull it out.

I close my eyes as she sinks to the floor in seconds, she closes her eyes and I don't give it another minute to check if she's dead or not I pull the door open and run along the freezing cold corridor when it suddenly hits me that I don't have a clue where I am.

I have no way of contacting anyone, I'm in little to no clothes while also in pain with my unborn son. I still continue to run, as fast as I can until I get to a door and pull it open to reveal a forest that doesn't look like it belongs in the Maldives.

Rebekah's car is parked on the side with its windows still down, I run over feeling the broken branches of trees stick into my bare feet and the crunch of leaves. I nearly cripple over when I spot her phone on the dashboard.

I try the only pin I know and it works, Nolan's birthday.

"Come on" I whisper, finding her contacts and typing in Diana's name and pressing the call and after a few minutes she answers.

"What do you want Rebekah, I have more things to worry about than you" I breathe a breath of fresh air hearing her voice.

"Di..it's me" I mumble "please help me"

A few seconds pass before weeping comes from the other end of the phone "oh my god Nova I've missed you so much... Wait, why do you have her phone?"

"I'm in the abandoned cabin in the woods, the one exactly twenty miles away from my house. It was Rebekah di, she took me but now I have pains in my stomach and I'm Afraid it's the baby coming" I whisper shout.

"Oh god, erm yeah what do you want me to do? Wait it was Rebekah that stupid slut" she shouts into the phone.

"Please tell Romero or my dad right now" I end the phone call and throw my head back against the seat I sat down in and cry, my eyes weeping with tears I never knew I needed to cry.

A few moments pass when the phone rings again but it's an unknown number. My finger hovers over the decline button before it quickly sweeps to the answer but I hold it against my ear and down say a word.

"Nova, baby please tell me this is you and that Diana isn't just messing with me" Romeros voice comes through the phone.

"Hi baby, I miss you" I cry to him "please come get me, I need you, I need all my family"

"Don't worry my beautiful girl, I'm so close to you, stay on the phone until I get there, okay?" He asks.

"Okay" I mutter "I think the baby's coming" I tell him calmly "I'm not sure I've just never felt pain like this, I haven't had another one for quite a while though so it could just be a false alarm"

"Yeah, she told me. Don't worry though sweetheart, if it is our baby that's fine, we will be prepared"

"I'm not prepared, I don't know what I'm going to do. I never finished the baby books, I never went to those last few pregnancy groups"

"Calm down, you are going to be fine my darling girl." He pauses "fuck Nova, I love you so fucking much these past few weeks have been hell, I thought you were going to end up like my mum"

"I love you too Romero, please hurry to me"

"I'll chase you to the end of the word, my love."