𝟒𝟓. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

A/n: see a little glimpse of the "seductive heart" characters again

"Oh my god look at that little bump" my grandmother gushed as she ran over to me from the doorway. She kissed my forehead before turning her attention to my bloated stomach.

"I think it's bloat" I shrug and she waves me off. Last week I went to my next scan and asked for the gender,  Christine happily wrote it down saying 'I've been waiting for you to ask'  so a plan was made for the gender reveal for the upcoming Saturday, meaning today. Both my grandparents flew in earlier than the others only because they wanted to help with all the decorating even though we assured them the decorators were taking care of it.

"That is a little bump" she places her hand on my stomach "it's your great Nona, lovely to meet you little one" I smiled.

"Come on, mums just getting her hair finished and then she will be down" I told her as we walked into the kitchen, my dad whisking my grandad in the office to talk about things.

This party was like never before, they had gone above and beyond. The neutral coloured balloons in the middle of each table, a teddy hanging on to the bottom of them with pampas grass held it onto the circular white table. The three tier white cake, plastic animals stuck around the sides. A giant gold balloon stood in front of the acrylic board that wrote "boy or girl?" In gold cursive handwriting, balloons are placed around the top and bottom of one side and just the bottom of the other.

The walls were draped in white, brown and cream to match the theme as well as a sparkly dance floor placed in the middle of the hall room.

"This is for the baby" she unzipped her suitcase and handed me a little white box. I smiled unwrapping it to reveal a beautiful white robe, so soft it was like a cloud.

"Thank you, it's so soft" I gushed.

"There is more but I'll be putting them on the gift table" she smiled and walked away to make herself a cup of tea "go up, I'll come up now you need to get dressed"

I shook my head and left the kitchen, the front door opening quickly I smiled turning around to see the sight of my best friend clutching her chest "I'm so sorry I'm late, the traffic is terrible because of all the decorators coming here" she walked towards me and brought me in for a hug, a bag in her hand that contains her outfit for today and pyjamas for tonight.

"You're here now" I let go of her "Sophia is still upstairs doing mum, she will be able to do yours now" I told her as she nodded and ran to the top of the stairs! She turned around and winked at me.

"You've popped, it's almost like the baby was waiting to make their appearance" and disappeared into the room.

A pregnant woman and stairs shouldn't have become a thing, my house is massive why didn't they think of putting a lift in it. I rolled my eyes at my dad's inconvenience, I'll remind him of this when he is old and can't walk them. Holding my small bump and climbing the stairs until I got to the top and was and was able to breath.