𝟏𝟐. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.

-flashback-

-flashback-

"What do you mean" Diana whispered as I played with the set of keys.

"I mean he's cheating on me Di, I fucking know it" I whisper shout fumbling with the set, trying to find the right key. We were standing in front of his apartment. Trying our best not to make any noise.

"Why would he cheat though, it's not like he could find anyone better" she mumbled grabbing a hair tie out her pocket, throwing her long blond hair in a messy bun at the top of her head.

"I don't fucking know but I intend to find out. Do you realise how hard it was so try and stop dad from coming first?" I ranted until I finally found the right key, pushing it in the keyhole and twisting it softly.

"I don't even want to know" she groaned, putting her hand out to stop me.

"Who do you think it is" she trembled, looking up at me with fear in her eyes.

"I wouldn't have a clue, anyone with a vagina" I shrug as Diana chuckles softly behind me.

Gently I push the door open, the smell of weed and alcohol hitting the back of my nose and throat. It was clear what had been going on, the place was messed up. Women's clothes scattered the open plan living room and kitchen, a thong hung from the couch as well as a pair of boxers on the coffee table.

"Well then" I laugh in disbelief "I knew it was happening but I'm still shocked" I shrug as Diana looks at me with so much anger in her eyes.

I could feel myself becoming hotter and hotter as we walk around the apartment when a noise catches us off guard, moaning.

"Oh fuck, right fucking there" a high pitch voice screams from the bedroom.

"Okay that's got to be a fake moan because he's never been that good" I joked, trying to lighten the mood and turn my head to Diana who is inspecting the scene in front of us.

"They sure have a taste for cheap wine" she spoke, scrunching her face up and picking up one of the alcohol bottles. Playing with it in her hand before she looks up at me with a smirk on her face.

She brings her arm out that held the glass bottle far away from her, still a smile on her face when she lets go of the bottle letting it smash into little tiny pieces on the floor adding an "oops" at the end. As soon as the sound was made everything rent silent no laughing, moaning or any traces of sex happening.

A few moments later the sound of a metal bar colliding with the now shut door being the only source of noice in the apartment. The noise stopped after a while and then with one harsh blow the door came flying open revealing my brothers on the outside of the door. While Felix wore a white and black off white sweater and ripped jeans Theo wore the all black version with ripped jeans.