𝟒𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬.

Ten weeks later (16 weeks pregnant) Ten weeks went by as fast as they could, nothing has been spoken about Romero or the baby I've just sorta been doing with life like I normally would only I just wouldn't go out and party

Ten weeks went by as fast as they could, nothing has been spoken about Romero or the baby I've just sorta been doing with life like I normally would only I just wouldn't go out and party. I stayed as far away from Romero as I could, whenever they had meetings I went shopping or sketch out a new outfit design. It was starting to become a weekly thing.

Still no one knew about the baby, my stomach wasn't really showing but Christine reassured me that it was normal with a first pregnancy and I should start to show within the next few weeks meaning that I needed to pull my big girl pants up and tell my parents and brothers.

I was at the stage where I could find out the gender of the baby. I told the midwife to write it in an envelope on our last appointment the other day so I could keep it until I finally told everyone.

All of my friends now know and we're ecstatic, already picking out pieces of my unborn child to wear. Telling them left some light in my heart after everything was going on with Romero. Soon after our argument he left the contract to do with "Nova Eloise" meaning it now only belongs to my dad and left to go back to Italy.

I saw him in newspapers still, he pranced around Italy with open white shirts and sunglasses with a blonde on his hip for most evenings while I sat here and made sure our baby was growing as it should, he was a selfish dick of a man and I despise myself for ever loving him.

"Hungry eyes" played through the entire house, bouncing off each wall and up the staircase as I got to the final step. The music was coming from the kitchen. Felix and Theo walked out the office and met me in the middle of the foyer as we walked towards it.

I smiled, settling on the archway as we watched mum and dad dancing, he held her tight to him and sang while she laughed, throwing her head back. They were what I wanted to be in twenty years time, not once have we ever seen our parents argue they always kept it behind closed doors and to themselves and never in front of the three of us.

I smiled and looked out the side of my eye to my brothers who watched smiling, they acted like they couldn't fall in love but they could, it just takes the right person to make you.

"Can we go somewhere? I need to tell you both something" my stomach drops as the words leave my mouth, maybe they aren't the best people to tell first out of my family but I love them with all my heart and I know they will support me, well I hope so anyway.

"Yeah" Theo eyed me curiously "where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere" I shrug.

"Are you ready now?" Felix grabs his keys out his pocket and I nod we both leave the house and shut the door behind us. All of us in pyjamas and not giving a fuck as I got into the back seat of his Bugatti.

We found ourselves in the car park of a park that we used to come with when we were kids, I smiled remembering all the memories that used to go on here.

Dad held in his laughter as I stormed over to mum "mum" I stamped on the grass with my heel as she pulled an amused expression and looked at my dad.

"What's the matter Nova" she fixed the bow in my hair as I sat down between them. Dad sat up on his elbows a black moncler t shirt on and a pair of shorts while mum wore a white summer dress.

"Felix and Theo punched Charlie because he kissed me" I pouted.

"That's what big brothers are meant to do my sweet girl" dad kissed my forehead. "Punch anyone who kisses the princess" Mum smacked dad on the arm before laughing.

"They shouldn't have punched him but they just didn't want any boy kissing you. You are their little baby sister"

"I never want to have any boys when I'm older" I crossed my arms and mum laughed.

"That's if you find anyone worthy enough to have a baby with my darling" she kissed me softly.,

"What up?" Felix turned around in the front seat  to look at me, my hand rested on my stomach under the jumper.

"Please don't be angry with me" I whispered, tears forming in my eyes as I eyed them both and shuffled into the middle seat.

"We will never be angry with you Nova" Theo grabbed my hand and held it tightly in his. Squeezing tightly tears escaped my eyes as I figured out what to say.

"We promise you whatever has happened it won't be the end of the world, as long as you aren't dying then there's nothing to worry about" Felix took my other hand.

"I'm pregnant" I whispered inaudibly so maybe they didn't hear but that theory wasn't right especially when Felix dropped my hand and stepped out the car, slamming the door shut after him and a loud sob escaped from my mouth.

"Stop crying" Theo wiped my tears with his hand "please stop crying" he whispered and for once I didn't look at the ground but at him, his eyes welled up like mine but he didn't catch my attention it was Felix on a bench in front of the car his head in his hands while his body shook.

"I'm keeping the baby Theo" I told him and he nodded.

"I know, Novs. I know" he kissed my forehead, wrapping an arm around me as we both cried together.

We stayed like this for a while, crying together while we watched Felix cry on his own. While Theo was very expressive with his emotions Felix wasn't and it broke my heart to see that it was my fault he was like this.

"Nova" Theo whispered and when I looked up he nodded towards the front driver's door. Felix smiled, getting in and placing his head on the wheel.

"Who is he?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Who the fuck is he" he slammed a fist on the wheel causing me to jump and the car to honk.

"She doesn't want to tell us yet, how about we all go home" Theo spoke "I doubt mum and dad knew because dad wouldn't be like he was this morning if he did. They need to know  and then we can take it from here about telling us who the dad is and if you never want to, that doesn't matter as long as her and this baby is okay".

 They need to know  and then we can take it from here about telling us who the dad is and if you never want to, that doesn't matter as long as her and this baby is okay"