𝟔𝟑. 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲.

Speeding through ongoing traffic I turn onto the unmarked road and start to drive through the Forest using the instructions that Diana had given me through the phone before, Blaze and the boys drive behind me as we race to get our princess

Fuck, I slam my fist hard against the wheel of my car.

I've  missed her so much, the past two weeks have been terrible and it was a shock to know that the answer we had been wanting was there.

I see a hut in the middle and immediately speed towards it and stop outside, Blaze next to me then Orion in the van with the boys. We all jump out and go together when we spot the car abandoned in the middle. Rushing over I nearly fall to my knees seeing the love of my life cradling her stomach.

She looked as though she had been through a lot the past couple of weeks, her dark hair matted behind her head and her face flushed from any colour.

"Oh sweetheart" Blaze gasped running over to his daughter and pulling her to him softly trying his best not to touch her wounds that decorated her arms and shoulders

Tears welled in my eyes as I struggled to stand up, I couldn't believe I had let this happen to her. I was meant to protect her and I failed that as well as so many other shit.

"I hate to break it to you but I don't think this baby's going to wait for the welcome backs" she mutters catching me out my trans as I look at her "hi babe"

"Can you all check if anyones in there and if they are bring them to the warehouse?" I tell my men who nod and rush into the bunker I lean forward and cradle Nova's head in my hand pressing soft kisses against her forehead.

"I'm never going to let you out my side again, I'm so sorry I let this happen" I plead when a soft laugh comes out her mouth.

"It wasn't your fault, don't blame yourself" she smiles and kisses my lips quick, blaze rolls his eyes from behind her "but can we leave the baby is really hurting me"

Blaze moves and stands outside the car leaving the door open whilst she slid out and onto the floor, her legs nearly ticking in as she screams in pain. Felix and Theo watch with their eyes wide open as their sister holds onto her stomach.

Suddenly I have no power in me, my heart is racing and I can't breathe properly. All I know is that I probably won't breathe properly until both of them are safe and I kill whoever did this to my beautiful girl.

Running over to her side she grips onto my neck as well as her dads "is there room in your car? There isn't in mine" blaze asks I nod and we make a beeline towards my car where she shifts in groaning in pain.

"Meet us at the hospital?".

"Yea, I'm just gonna pick up Scarlett and then I'll be there. The woman would kill me if I let her miss the birth of her first grandson" her dad chuckled before getting in his car and shouting out the window "your so strong Nova, I'm so proud to be your dad"

Once in the car I started the engine and sped fast enough to get us to the hospital in twenty minutes, no words were spoken just the noises of Nova's contractions creeping up getting closer and closer together as time went by. I focused on the road itching for the pair of them to be okay and brought home safely. It didn't occur to me that in the next couple of hours I would be holding the son I was terrified to have.

Once we arrived a woman is waiting at the front with a wheelchair as I helped her out and into the chair. "How far along is she?"

"Thirty seven weeks" I reply

"Name and age of patient" she asks

"Nova Delilah Abbott, she's nineteen" I reply.

"And you are"

"I'm baby's dad"

The nurse nods and checks in at reception as fast as she can and then takes us into a side unit to examine Nova, with her legs in stirrups she looks between nova and me "your ready to have this baby now" and then leaves to get her team

Leaning down I kiss the love of my life "we are going to be mum and dad soon" I whisper she smiles at me.

"Mum and dad, makes us sound old"  Nova laughs a beautiful laugh.

"No, I'm old you're not" I wink as they come back in and tell Nova to start pushing.

I stroke her hair as she cries out in pain, I kiss her to try my best . This is the first time I've done it myself "where's my mum" she growls.

"I'll go check" I leg go of her and rush outside to find all four of the abbots pacing the waiting area "Scarlett she wants you to be in there with us"

The two of us rush back in to find out that the baby's head is already coming out, the pair of us hold her hand while she pushes.

"One more push nova darling, you can do it" Scarlett pleads with her daughter.

The scream that comes from her mouth next causes everyone to curl up and when we hear a tiny little cry tears I didn't know I was holding spring free "I love you so much' I kiss her "I've loved you since I first set my eyes on you"

"I love you too, so much"