𝟎𝟔. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫.

"Will you hurry the fuck up" the boys all called out in sync from outside my bedroom door

"Will you hurry the fuck up" the boys all called out in sync from outside my bedroom door. We had been pre drinking for at least three hours, we were already so drunk but that didn't stop us all from looking to die for.

I chose to wear a baby pink blazer dress that rested on the top of my thigh, a nude lace body suit, the body chain that came with the outfit and a pair of nude louboutin's. My outfit was paired with my jewellery and a nude Dior bag. My hair was out in loose curls and my makeup was in between natural and dramatic with a darker brown lipgloss that shown off my large plumped lips.

"Can you fucking wait!" I shout coming out of my walk in wardrobe. My eyes meet the girls who are leaning out the balcony smoking. Diana wore an emerald green mini dress, it had sequins on that shone when the light hit it. She paired it with black Jimmy Choo platforms she found in my wardrobe along with the matching Jimmy Choo clutch. Her hair was in her natural beach waves and her makeup was natural with a brown lip.

Isabella wore a black satin mini dress with thin spaghetti straps. She paired it with black louboutins that had little black bows on the front, this also went with the black Chanel bag she paired it with. Her long black hair was slick straight as she strutted a bold red lip. Rose wore a floral print skater dress that came just above her knee, a pair of clear heels paired with a black Gucci bag. Her hair was done in a half up half down, the top in a bun style.

"Want some?" Diana holds the joint out to me as I lean forwards and catch it. I bring it towards my lips and suck it in, feeling the warmth going down the back of my throat and into my lungs.

"I need to see my dad before we go" I hand the joint back and go to walk out the bedroom "you can stay here or wait with the boys, we will go straight away after".

They all follow me outside the room and we go our separate ways. They go towards the games room where the boys would be and I make my way to dads office, I'm sure mum would be in there too.

Without knocking I walk straight in and my eyes fall upon dad sat on his desk with mum sitting on top of him, kissing him.

"No need" I shout covering my eyes as I hear a gasp from mum and a chuckle off dad.

"You should have knocked then shouldn't you" Dad says before bursting out laughing.

"Your nearly 60 I thought you would have grew out of all that" I bring my finger up and wobble it between the both of them.

Mum let out a laugh and dad growled "If only you knew how much your mum wanted it" he winks towards her as she tries her best to hide her blush.

"BLAZE" mum shouts putting her hand over his mouth

"Ew okay you can shut up now" I make a fake gagging motion. "Anyway was just coming to tell you that we are going now" I smile.

"Be careful and ring if you need anything babe" mum says making her way over to me, planting a soft kiss on my cheek before turning back to dad "come see me when your finished"

My mum and dads love story was beautiful, they met when mum was 18 and dad was 38. He was my grandads business partner and tried to play it off as if he had never met my mum when he had in fact met her the night before when she was at a bar with my auntie Marnie. Only downside to there relationship was that dad had a girlfriend, maybe you could call mum a homewreaker but she didn't ask to fall in love with a man that had a girlfriend.

"I'll be at the bar tonight around midnight with mr Suculini, him and I have some business to discuss" dad tells me and I nod in approval. "So if you need anything you ring me, your security or uncles, got it".

"Got it dad, I love you and I'll see you later" I go over and plant a kiss on his cheek. He repeats my actions kissing my cheek.

"I love you too Sweetheart"

I go out the office and down the hallway to get to the games room when my brothers door opens and a few make voices come from inside. I assume his friends are n there so I pop my head in and my suspicions are confirmed.

A few whistles come from the boys mouth as my brothers are quick to shut them up with a slap to the head "where are you going" Felix starts.

"I'm going to the golden lounge" I assure them both and my eyes drift over the packed room. There was boys ranging from what I assume was the age of 19-25. I had knew most of them for years considering they were really close with my brothers but some I had never seen before.

"Be careful yea, ring us if you need anything" Theo says walking towards me, his eyes were bright red as he looked at me through his glasses.

"I will don't worry, I love you both see you later" I smile and reach up to plant a kiss on there cheeks.

"Bye boys" I wave as they all mutter a bye back, I could feel there eyes on my ass and legs and a few swear words coming from my brothers mouths, a few slap noises and a curse of "what the fuck is that for"

Instead of walking towards the games room I just clicked in the intercom and shouted down for them to meet me in the hallway. Moments later they all emerge from the room and walk towards me and I knew.

This night was going to be a night to remember.