𝟓𝟗. 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

"Remember to call me every day and make sure you have separate rooms" dad warns me, I smile over my sunglasses at him

"Remember to call me every day and make sure you have separate rooms" dad warns me, I smile over my sunglasses at him. I doubt being in separate rooms is going to stop what I have up my sleeve.

"Definitely" I kiss his cheek and go over to my mum who is rolling her eyes at my dad and brothers who stand guarding me, completely forgetting i am eight months pregnant with this man's baby.

"Make the most of it before the baby's here" she winks, hugging me tight "have a safe flight, I love you".

I walk towards the jet stairs and wave at all four of them then hold onto Romero's hand as he guides me up the stairs so I don't fall flat on my face. The air hostess who's name I believe is Grace, holds a crystal glass with water and a big smile on her face.

"Have a safe flight, Miss Abbott" she goes to hand it to me when Romero takes it from her. The plane is beautiful, whilst ours is bright, his is dark and I love it.

I put my Christian Dior shopper on the chair next to me and slid down, my feet really hurt in these heels so kicking them off and putting them to the side of the long flight was the best feeling ever "you okay, baby?" Romero asked to take a seat in front of me, he pulled my feet up to rest on his lap.

"I'm in so much pain" I cover my face "he really likes to take it out of his mum" groaning I rub my feet slightly from. them being numb but pause when I accidentally run it over his bulge. He looks up at me over his glasses warning me, I smile innocently and look away.

The air hostess walks over to inform us that we will start to take off soon and if we need anything for us to call her. I smile as she goes behind a curtain and look back at Romero "you know this is our first holiday just the two of us"

He smiles "and not the last hopefully, as soon as he's out we need to get him a passport, I want to be out the country as much as possible"

The plane started to take off, I flipped open the window cover so I could see out and smiled as we went through the clouds. Romero's hand snaked underneath the table and rested on my thigh, he slowly rubbed my skin in circles. I could feel his eyes burning into my skin.

Turning back around to face him I smiled "what?"

"Your beautiful" he whispered "come here" he nodded his head backwards, he stood up so I could slide in the window seat next to him. His fingertips grazed my hips as I sat down.

After buckling ourselves in he pulled me close to him, my back resting against his chest he kissed my hair and played with my fingers "one day, you will have my ring on your finger. We can rule the world together, bellissima"

"We can?" I looked at him "Romero I won't be able to do everything you do, nor do I want to" Romero laughed shaking his head.

"Then you can be the beautiful woman that tamed the Italian bastard and stood by his side through every wicked thing he ever did in life" he smirked.

"How do you think everyone will react when they find out about the gap and that you ended up with blaze Abbott's daughter" I tell him referring to the tabloids.

Romero rolls his eyes "I really don't care what anyone thinks, you are mine and I am yours. No one else matters apart from us"

"I love you so much" I tell him, smiling.

"I love you so much, more than you could have ever imagined" he smiles "listen my mum is in the Maldives and wanted to meet up, only if you want to though"

I smile "yeah, I'd love to" I frown figuring that I didn't really know anything about the woman whose grandson I was carrying "tell me more about her"

Romero chuckles taking his vape from the table and wrapping his lips around it before exhaling the smoke "what you wanna know, darling"

"Everything you're willing to tell me" I want to know the most about the other side of my son's family at least before he is born.

"Well obviously you know her name is Camilla, she's 56 and originally comes from America. Her and my dad met when she was nineteen and got pregnant with me almost instantly. They never loved each other but got married when they found out I was a boy so that I could take over" Romero rolls his eyes "they never loved each other and I can hand on heart tell you that I saw my mum and dad give affection to other people more than each other. Dad has about a million kids probably running around because he was that much of a twat while my mum only ever had eyes for Davide, he was one of my fathers men and when he died they finally got together and I've never seen her happier before" he smiles and I can tell that he is the happiest person when it comes down to his mum.

"So you and your dad never had a good relationship?" I kicked off my shoes and tucked them under me.

"We did, I just didn't see a lot of the good side of him. He was a cunt to everyone including his own family. I'm happy Ophelia never got old enough to see how much hatred he had towards people that he was close to. That's why I hated myself so much for reacting the way I did about the baby, I reminded myself of my father and believe me he is the last person I want to become"

"I want my kids to be able to tell me when they think I'm in the wrong or I'm not doing something right. I don't want them or you to be scared to tell me things"

"I wouldn't be scared to tell you anything, I forgive you Romero you need to stop beating yourself up about it. You are nothing like your father. Nothing like him at all" I honestly tell him. "At all"

 "At all"