𝟓𝟓. 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨.

My feet were so sore as I made a mental note to never wear heels again and to stick to flats when pregnant

My feet were so sore as I made a mental note to never wear heels again and to stick to flats when pregnant. I couldn't wait to change into my pyjamas as soon as we got home, so I did that and made myself a cup of hot chocolate to sit in the living room with. Pressing play on Netflix watching as the opening to dirty dancing played my phone buzzed under the blanket over me.

My arm patted it trying to find the phone and when I eventually did the recent text message popped up first.

Romero: You glow like the only person in the room, I can't wait to meet our little Valerio. X

I smiled and sent him a quick text message back.

Me: he can't wait to meet his daddy :)

The next message was off Milan who through the last few days has become such a close friend. We obviously just needed to release some stress otherwise I honestly believe we would have never done what we did in that field, it's pushed to the back of my head and will never be brought up again.

Milan has started doing a few business things with my brothers so I do see him quite often but it really is nothing but friendly with the occasional flirt. I made it so obvious that I wasn't ready to be dating or getting involved with anyone while having a baby, my son is my main priority.

Romero went to stay at his house because he had a few meetings in the morning that my dad also had to go to involving the club. They asked if I wanted to come in which I refused because I wanted to wash the last few pieces for the baby and make sure they were folded into age order in the nursery.

The baby was going to be sleeping in my room in a Moses basket while he was still small but as he got older he was going to go into the room next door to mine. Dad, Romero, Theo and Felix all stopped whatever they had going on a few days ago and took three days perfecting our little boys room, it was exactly how I pictured it.

I feel like I've abandoned my friends, my mind has been overtaken with the baby and letting everyone know that I just really haven't been able to go out with them so I invited them all over tomorrow night for food and drinks. Drinks for them obviously and not for me.

I also needed to have a conversation with Romero. I wasn't stupid I knew what happened in the mafia with first born sons. My son wasn't being introduced to violence at such an early age and if at some point he was at age and he wanted to he can but not while what I said goes. No matter what Romero said, it was a solid no from the beginning.

Baby was carrying a watermelon by the time my thoughts drifted from my head and I smiled at my childhood classic and the film I used to watch with my mum.

Silently texting her to see if she was still awake she replied almost instantly telling me she was coming down and had raided hers and my dad's chocolate drawer on her bedside table. I laughed as I watched her drag a carrier bag of snacks over to us. Pulling the blanket out she shuffled under and handed me the bag.

"I didn't know what my grandson likes yet so I thought I'd bring it all" she smiled and sipped on her cup of tea.

"From the way he's bouncing around I could imagine he's going to be a chocoholic like his mama" I told her as she laughed.

"Our little Valerio grey Abbott Suculini" and she placed her hand on my bump and swallowed leaning closer and whispering "you are so loved by everyone little boy, we can't wait to meet you. Our blessing"

"You know I really thought you all wouldn't want nothing to do with me" I admitted as she shook her head.

"Nope, you don't get to think that. We would have never done anything like that" and kissed my forehead "now I wanna see baby sexy dance with Johnny"

 We would have never done anything like that" and kissed my forehead "now I wanna see baby sexy dance with Johnny"