The end of New York

HANNA

Today is our last day in New York!I am almost 6 months pregnant!I can't believe it ! In 3 months I will have two sweet babies in my arms. Anyway today we will go to the gorgeous central park!Me and Caleb woke up and ate our breakfast. We cuddled a little bit in the bed .Ugh it was amazing because it has been a long time since we had a peaceful moment.

Caleb:You are glowing...
Hanna:Thank you babe...So the food for the picnic is ready!Do you want to leave now?
Caleb:Sure babe!

We arrived at the central park. We ate and talked a lot. We had a lot of fun. We had a lot of philosophical conversations,I needed that because I forgot how a normal life is. I was so happy until the time we had to return to our everyday life.

After a few hours we arrive to our home. We both were so tired so we went to our bed.The next morning I had to wake up early because I had a doctor appointment for the babies.I took a shower,I wore my clothes , did my makeup and I asked Caleb:

Hanna:Honey I have to go to the doctor because I have an appointment.Do you want to come with me?
Caleb:Of course!Give me five minutes to get ready  and we will go!
Hanna:Ok but if you want to sleep more I don't mind!
Caleb:No I want to see how our babies doing!

He said that and caress my belly.Indeed after five minutes he was ready.Uh such an amazing man!
After a few minutes we arrived to the doctor.

Doctor:Please sit down.
Hanna:Ok
Doctor:So how are you feeling?Is everything all right?
Hanna:Yeah I have no problems
Caleb:Don't worry doctor she is very careful.I couldn't ask for anything else!
Doctor:Aw you have such a sweet...husband right? 
Hanna:In a few weeks
Doctor:Congratulations!
Caleb:Thank you!
Doctor:Well you have nothing to worry about the babies are very healthy
Hanna:Nice.Thank you doctor

Sorry for updating this so late but school is taking all my time!I Hope you like it!