Stalking Hanna?

Wren:Hanna I missed you...

Hanna:Uh ok...

"Hanna I love you..."he said and came closer to me.

Hanna:Oh my god Wren what? I don't back off!

W ren:But I want you...

He came even closer and I pushed him and then he said angrily.

Wren:I want you to be mine!

Hanna:I don't leave me alone!

Then he started hugging and kissing me.

Hanna:Stop!!Caleeeeeeb!Stooop!Leave me alone! Caleeeb!

Luckily I hear someone running and I thought it was Caleb, indeed.

Caleb:What is happening here?Leave her alone

He said with his angry sexy voice. Then Wren backed off , and he was like a thristy dog. But the water is me. Caleb took Tyler in his hands and hugged me.

Caleb:What is the problem with you?

Wren:Nothing go away!!

 WREN

Oh my god what did I do. Actually I know , but I did this for my life. This person in black told me to kiss Hanna, I don't know why, but he told me that if I didn't do it he would kill me!Oh my god why?

Then I called him and told him I did it but he said I was useless. Eventually he told me what happened. Kate, Hanna's step-sister hired this man to make Hanna break up with Caleb because she was so jealous of her life. So he found me and then...yeah. I will go talk to her soon because I don't know what else could this girl do.

Hey guys!Hope you liked it!I will try to post more chapters! Have fun!