Who is Kate?

I sat down and cover my face with my hands, crying.

Caleb:Hanna it's ok we will get through this!
Hanna:Caleb I just cannot anymore!I want a normal life for us, for our kids!
Caleb:Hanna listen, we will get through this no matter what. I will do anything for you and our babies.
Hanna:Can you please just hug me?

Caleb:Of course my love!

I took a deep breath and said.

Hanna:Tommorow I will go to talk to Kate
Aria:We will all go with you!

Now I am trying to sleep but I can't. I am trying to get comfy but I can't, I have bad thoughts. Then I feel Caleb's hand rubbing my back. I don't know but automatically I felt safe and my eyes closed.
I got up and make some pancakes. I breastfeeded the babies and then Emily came for breakfast and to leave here Adelaide because we will call a babysitter for all the kids.

Emily: Goodmorning!
Hanna:Goodmorning girls!
Emily:The babies?

Hanna:My sweethearts are sleeping

Caleb:Hanna, Emily the babysitter is here are you ready?
Hanna,Emily:Yes!

We finally arrived to Kate's apartment. We knocked the door but nothing, I looked from the window and nobody was inside.

Hanna:Nobody is inside let's get in! 
Caleb:Are you sure Han?
Hanna:Yes,lets go.

All the furniture were in perfect condition.As I was walking to the living room I stepped to something.It was a notebook.

Emily:What is this?
Hanna:I don't know
Caleb: Let me see babe                                    

Caleb:I think i lt's a diary...

Diary:
I didn't know it.I am not Kate. I am Sara Harvey, I am Charles'(-A) sister. My mom Jessica is dead, my dad is living his life with his two kids.Alison and Jason. My parents put Charles to Radley because he wanted to be different. Different is good, I like different. He just wanted to be like me...a girl. I hate my parents and because of that I will continue what Charles was doing. I don't know why he wanted to torture the girls but he would have a reason. I trust him and I don't care about the girls.

Hey guys!I hope you liked it!!Also thank you so muchh I reached 10.000 readsss!!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH!Love you <3