Today is the day.

HANNA

Today is the day.I can't believe it. My marriage is today. Today I will marry the love of my life.Caleb.Caleb Rivers. Everything is perfect , I can't ask for anything else. We have invited only close friends. We invited those who love us. Caleb...Caleb is my best friend,my hero, my everything.

                                                                         CALEB

Today I am gonna marry the love of my life. We will share our most important moment of our lives with our friends and our family. Hanna's dad couldn't come , so my father will usher her to the church. No one can understand how much I love Hanna. She is my soul mate , she made me happy when I had the worst life. My life is better with her.Now I am waiting my future wife at the gorgeous church with the red flowers.  Next to me is Emily,Aria,Spencer,Paige,Ezra and Toby. Suddenly I see an angel coming with a big smile to me. This is my beautiful Hanna carrying our babies and a bouquet with white and red roses. Her smile is brighter than the diamonds in her dress.

                                                                    HANNA
I am getting closer to my future husband. I saw Caleb's mom crying. I started too, I couldn't , I was so happy that I had to express it with tears. Me and Caleb kissed and we started our ceremony. 

Caleb:Hanna you are my everything, I am the luckiest person in earth. Before you, my life was nothing with you I have a reason to live. We had a lot of obstacles in our way but we did it. We are here now because what's happening is true love. I have no words to describe it.

Hanna:I don't have much to say because I can't express how much I love you. I have been waiting for this moment since I was little. I wanted a true love and I have it and I will have it forever. I love you.

After a few minutes...

"Caleb you may kiss your bride" 

I have a lot of stuff to write ! I will write it tomorrow ! Hope you like it !