Welcome to the world

After a week....

                                                                     CALEB

I woke up at 9 because I had to do some work. So I ate my breakfast and unpacked some suitcases from the other house. I don't want Hanna to get tired a lot because she is 9 months and we are waiting for our little ones to come.After some hours I finished what I wanted to do so I sat and watched a movie.Suddenly I feel someone kissing me at my neck.

Hanna:Good morning my love...
Caleb:Oh hello sweetie!
Hanna:I don't know why but I am feeling amazing although babies are kicking a lot!
Caleb:I am glad!Do you want breakfast?
Hanna:Yeah I am starving babe!

Hanna:Ugh the pancakes were delicious!Thanks Caleb!What would I  do without you?
Caleb:I love you and making you pancakes is the less thing that I could do for you!

She kissed me so passionate that I couldn't breath.

Hanna:I have an idea. Do you want to go for a walk?The weather is amazing!
Caleb:Ok!

                                                          HANNA

We were walking and talking and suddenly...

Hanna:Caleb?
Caleb:What babe?
Hanna:My water just broke!
Caleb:Oh my god we have to go home and take the hospital bag and then we will leave and then
Hanna:Caleb relax!We have a lot of time till the babies come. Concentrate on what is happening ok?
Caleb:Sorry you are right.Let's have babies!

I laughed. We arrived at the house Caleb took the bag and we left for the hospital.I suddenly started to cry.

Caleb:Hanna are you ok?It hurts?
Hanna:Sorry that I scared you I am just so happy don't worry babe.
Caleb:Me too.I can't believe that in a few hours we will be holding our kids.
Hanna:Uh it hurts.Let's talk about something. I will forget the pain.
Caleb:So we agreed that the names is Penelope Avery and Tyler Phillip?
Hanna:Uh yeah the names are amazing!

We finally arrived to the hospital. My hospital room was very comfortable. Caleb brought his computer and he put some relaxing music. I love him.

Doctor: In a few minutes you will push. The babies are ok you have nothing to worry about.
Hanna:Ok thank you
Caleb:Are you ready?
Hanna:I am always ready.
Caleb:I love you Hanna
Hanna:You don't know how much I love you!

Doctor:Ok push
Caleb:Oh my god Hanna I can see the head
Hanna:Really?
Caleb:Yeah
Doctor:Here is your little girl
Caleb:Oh my god
                                                                       CALEB

I left a tear. This was the most amazing moment in my life. Hanna was so brave and so beautiful. Without realizing my little boy came to the world. Now I am a father of the most beautiful babies. Hanna cried and laughed during this miracle.

Hanna:Finally I meet you babies...
Caleb:Thank you Hanna...
Hanna:Thank you Caleb for being by my side.
Caleb:I love you
Hanna:I love you too

Hanna took a nap and then the nurse came in with our babies. 

Hanna:Tyler looks like you!
Caleb:Penelope inherited your amazing eyes!

Suddenly the door knocked.

Hanna:Come in
Caleb:Oh hey guys!

                                                          HANNA

I couldn't be so happy. The girls Toby,Ezra and Paige was there. I ended having 5 balloons and a lot of gifts.I love them.

Aria:Oh my god Hanna they are beautiful!
Hanna:Thank you!
Emily:Hanna you are a mom of two beautiful babies
Hanna:Thank you so much! Oh my god Emily are you crying?
Emily:Haha yeah I am so happy for you
Hanna:Aw I love you all!
Spencer:We love you too Hanna! And don't worry they will have company...
Hanna:What do you mean?
Toby:Spencer is pregnant!
Caleb:Oh my god guys congratulations!
Spencer:Thank you!