When everything started

*Caleb and Hanna are 18 years old now and they just graduated

Hanna POV

I was waiting for Caleb to come in my house because he wanted to tell me something. Suddenly I hear the door knocking.I went to open the door.
"Oh hey Caleb I missed you!"
I gave him a kiss.
"Hey babe I missed you too".He said with a smirk.
I grabbed him by his leather jacket's straps and I asked him
"So, what did you want to tell me?"
"Hanna,I... I have to go to California, visit my mom for a while,because something happened."He said, staring at my feet.
"What happened?Is it that serious?and when will you come back?"I...I can't tell you Hanna and I don't even know for how long I have to be there..."I left a sigh that was bothering me for a while.
"Caleb we said we wouldn't keep secrets between us..."He caressed my cheek and said
"I am sorry Hanna...you know how much I love you."
"look caleb I love you and I will wait for you to be ready to tell me, ok?"
"You are the best, Hanna you are the best thing that happened to me"He said and he kissed me passionately.
"I have an idea since you are leaving tommorow, I bought some new lingerie and I wanted to show you" She said unbuttoning his shirt.Caleb's face turned into a big smirk and began to kiss her like she was the most fragile thing. 

CALEB POV

That girl can make me happy no matter what, I am so lucky, Caleb thought while Hanna was looking at him with those sparkling eyes.

So what other secrets will be?will they contact again?I hope you will like it!!By the way this is my first one and i have the next chapters in my mind so wait for it!!