Mr and Mrs Rivers

"Caleb you may kiss your bride"

                                                                            CALEB

I kissed my beautiful Hanna. I am so happy, I have everything I want.  She was so happy, If she is happy I am too. Everyone was applauding. Everyone was happy. No more threats from -A, just a normal life.

                                                                           HANNA

It's official my name is Hanna Rivers. I am so happy. Now we are going to the party!! We will have a lot of fun!

Caleb:Are you ready Mrs Rivers?
Hanna:Yeahh Mr Rivers!

We ate and danced a lot! I had a special moment that I won't forget. Me dancing with my husband. I loved it, even babies danced. They were moving all time!

Hanna:Babe I want to sit because the babies kick a lot!
Caleb:Of course babe! I will sit with you !

Caleb kissed and caress my belly. What a sweet husband.

Caleb:Will you be ok?
Hanna:Yeah babe don't worry, they are just so happy for their parents.
Caleb:I love you Hanna Rivers
Hanna:I love you too!

We kissed and then we danced all night.

After a few hours we were tired and everyone left. I thought that we were going to our house but Caleb was going somewhere else.

Hanna:Caleb where are you going?
Caleb:You will see

We stopped at a big house.

Hanna:Wow nice house!
Caleb:Do you want to be ours?
Hanna:Whaat?
Caleb:Come I will show you where is our bedroom!
Hanna:Oh my god Caleeb?!?!?!?!Is this house ours?
Caleb:Yeahh! Do you like it?...Aww don't cry!
Hanna:Caleb this is amazing! Thank you!
Caleb:No, thank you for being in my life. And thank you, that in a few months you will give me the best present I can have.
Hanna:I love you so much!
Caleb:You deserve it babe, and I promise you when we can,we will go on a honeymoon!

                                                                    HANNA

The house is awsome. It has no furniture so I will decorate it! It has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms!
Also it has a big garden for our kids to play. I love this guy.