Superheroes

Doctor:He has a broken leg only, you are very lucky. You will walk with handles, only to go to the toilet or something that is urgent. You will not work for a month.

Caleb: Ok thank you!

Doctor: In a few minutes I will bring your discharge note and then you can leave.

*An hour later*

Caleb:Hanna the lunch was amazing!Thank you!

Hanna:Nothing sweetheart! I am going upstairs to see what our babies are doing , If you need anything call me ok?

Caleb:Ok!

Hanna:Come on Tyler why are you crying?Are you hungry?

I think he is trying to show me something. I turn my head and I see a man with lot of scars pointing me with his gun. In a second a lot of thoughts crossed my mind.*Run!Take Penelope and Tyler and run!Call Caleb!* I have now Penelope and Tyler in my arms and begging for mercy. I was crying so much.

Hanna:Please don't hurt my babies!Kill me not the babies!

Man:Shut up I just want your money!

Hanna:Ok...Ok...I...will bring you as much as I have

Man:Wait!I will hold the babies for you!

Hanna:No please!

Man:Give them to me or I kill them!

Hanna:Ok Ok!!

I was shaking, I closed my eyes and gave this disgusting man MY babies.I found 1000 dollars and gave it to him.

Man:What is that?

Hanna:Money!Please give me my babies!

Man:If you won't give me more I won't give you back your babies!

Hanna:I haven't!

Man:Ok you can do something else for me...

He left the babies to the floor crying and started to undress.I understanded.

Hanna:No no pleasee!

Man:Come on bitch you will-

He didn't manage to continue because a bullet was in his body. After two minutes he was dead.I wiped my tears and took my little babies.Then I saw a man figure.

Hanna:Who's there?

Toby:It's me Toby!Are you ok?Are the babies ok?

Hanna:Uh yeah we are fine

Toby:Caleb called me because he understanded that something was wrong, he heard you crying. But poor Caleb couldn't come help you.

Hanna:Thank you!

I thanked Toby and run to Caleb.I run to him and I saw him crying.

Caleb:Babe are you ok?!?!

Hanna:Yeah we are ok now with you.

Caleb:Hanna If that man did anything to you I will not forgive myself.

Hanna:I am ok , the babies are ok don't worry. I love you my hero!

Caleb:I love you too supergirl <3

I am so sorry that I haven't updated all these days but I have finals. Hope you like it <3 <3 Thank you !