Getting ready and loving each other

Today I woke up and felt really blissful. Caleb was next to me sleeping like an angel, I have another angel growing inside of me, the seed of our love. I went downstairs to make breakfast when suddenly I hear footsteps.

"Wow something smells really good!" Caleb went towards the kitchen and saw Hanna."Hello beautiful!" Caleb said and wrapped his hands around Hanna's waist. "Good morning my love!" Hanna said with a quick kiss on the lips. "Sit down Hanna I will do the rest, you just relax" Caleb said accompanying Hanna to the table. "Why? I can make breakfast Caleb" Hanna said, frowing her eyebrows. "I know darling but you are my princess and you are carrying our baby and I want to take care of you"

"Aww aren't you a sweetheart" Hanna said with a smile on her face.

A few hours later Hanna decided to pack their things because they would go for a weekend in California to visit Caleb's mum. 

I really don't know how she will react with the pregnancy announcement. Hanna thought to herself.

"Darling we are ready for the flight tommorow! Will you join me in bed?" Hanna yelled from upstairs.

"Is that a question?" Caleb said running upstairs.

-The next day-                                                    

The flight was early in the morning, I was definitely going to sleep for the whole duration of the flight. Pilot's announcement woke me up.

"Ladies and gentleman as we approach California, a few turbulence will occur due to bad weather so please stay seated"

"Oh no" Hanna said in a worried tone. Caleb knows I hate turbulence so he tried to reassure that everything will be alright.

"It's okay baby, we will soon land" Caleb said holding my hand and kissing it.

Stay tuned because a lot will happen(good things)!Thank you guys for your support !