You.Me.Babies.For.Ever

CALEB
It's 9 o'clock so I will go to make breakfast.I made pancakes,Hanna's favorite!After 30 minutes Hanna is awake and we are eating.

Hanna:Oh my god Caleb the pancakes are delicious!Can we have another one daddy?
Caleb:Sure my love
Hanna:Yuumy
Caleb:So today you will found out your surprise!
Hanna:Oh yeahh what time?
Caleb:eight ?
Hanna:Ok I can't wait!!

The time is 18:00

Hanna:Babe I am going to take a shower and then you can go
Caleb:Ok sweetheart
                                                               HANNA

I must find what to wear!Mmm what about this long dress?Yeah I like this red color.For shoes...the black high heels.I did my make up and now I am ready.

Caleb:I am ready 
Hanna:Ok let's go

At the restaurant

Hanna:I am hungry where is the waiter?
Caleb:I will call him 
Waiter:What would you like?
Hanna:I would like a chicken fillet
Caleb:Me too and water please
Waiter:Ok thank you
Hanna:Thank you Caleb
Caleb:For what ?
Hanna:For letting me be in your life
Caleb:Hanna you are my soul mate,I wouldn't live without you,I can't. The first time I met you I said to myself "Hanna will be the mother of my children" indeed. Hanna you gave me so much love and joy...I can't live without you.Hanna will you marry me?
Hanna:Yess oh my god you just proposed to me!Caleb I want so much to be your wife,you are the reason that I am still in life! I can't live without you ! I love you so much!

                                                                           CALEB
I saw tears in Hanna's eyes.She was so happy!I grab her and hug her tight.Everyone was applauding!We left and went to the beach.

Hanna:I like to see the stars with you...
Caleb:I like to see the stars in your eyes!

I kissed her passionately.

Caleb:Hanna I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow...

We kissed till the babies kicked

Hanna:Every time we kiss the babies always kick 
Caleb:Hanna I am so lucky that I have the three of you.You have such a wonderful belly.You are glowing.

I rubbed her belly and I felt the babies' foot!That was the time that I thought "I am so blessed,Hanna is so beautiful"

What a surprise!!! Do you like it? :) I love haleb !!